What makes Fotospeed Metallic Lustre 275 Photo Quality Paper stand out?
Metallic Lustre 275 is a flat, stiff, middleweight paper with a metallic effect lustre finish. The paper has a neutral white base and an instant dry, microporous coating. This paper has a wide colour gamut and a high D-MAX which delivers beautiful images, both in colour and B&W.
Compatible with both dye and pigment inks.
Fotospeed launched Metallic Lustre in March 2015, to meet a growing demand from our customers. Its unique finish has given photographers and artists a point of difference from their normal Gloss and Lustre inkjet papers. Metallic Lustre was launched alongside a Gloss version.
Key Features of Metallic Lustre 275
- 275gsm, With a microporous coating
- Neutral white base with a metallic effect lustre finish
- Wide colour gamut and high D-MAX
- Instant Dry
- Compatible with dye and pigment inks
- Available in cut sheets and rolls