On June 21st we are hosting a unique experience with the all-new Fujifilm GFX medium format system. On the day you will go on 2 sessions to get hands-on access to the camera with Fujifilm Pros.
This will all take place at the beautiful Eastington Park in Gloucestershire, which is host to 8 acres of gardens with views across the Cotswold countryside and impressive ballrooms and a feature staircase.
This event will also be supported by Elinchrom, Manfrotto, Lexar Media and Lee Filters. Giving you the opportunity to find out more about their product line up.
All this is available for just £20 with spaces limited to 40 people.
ALL ATTENDEES RECEIVE A LEXAR 64GB PRO SD CARD WORTH £79
*T&Cs apply, please see below.
Itinerary - Fujifilm GFX Eastington Park Event - 21/06/2017
- 9:30am - 9:55am - Time of Arrival
Tea's and Coffee's on arrival and introduction to the Pros.
10:00am - 10:40am - Paul Sanders Introduction to the GFX
Paul Sanders will go through the benefits of the GFX system, using filters and the basic functions on the camera.
10:45am - 11:45am - 1st Hands-on Session
You will be allocated your group for the day and be taken by the Pro to start your first hands-on session:
Group 1 - Landscape Photography session with Paul Sanders
Group 2 - Steam Punk Portrait session with Damien Lovegrove
- 11:45am - Break
Reconvene in the house for tea, coffee and pastries.
12:00pm - 1:00pm - 2nd Hands-on session
Session allocated to your group and be taken by the Pro to start your second hands-on session:
Group 1 - Steam Punk Portrait session with Damien Lovegrove
1:00pm - 1:30pm - Q&A Session
Group 2 - Landscape Photography session with Paul Sanders
Although you will be able to ask the pros questions during the sessions and breaks, we have dedicated a Q&A session for any outstanding questions you have from your experience through out the day.
Paul Sanders Bio
'I have been a professional photographer since 1984, beginning my career as a fashion and advertising photographer. I moved into newspapers in 1991, starting at The Daventry Express before moving on to News Team International, a successful agency based in Birmingham. I was appointed Deputy Picture Editor of The Manchester Evening News in 1996, and two years later moved to Reuters, the international wire service'.
'I joined The Times in 2002 and became Picture Editor in 2004. In this prestigious role, I oversaw the entire visual look and feel of the paper, as it transitioned from broadsheet to the compact format. During this time, I was instrumental in developing the way images were delivered digitally to subscribers'.
'At the end of December 2011, I left The Times to pursue my love of landscape photography and launch an after school project for young children to develop their visual and creative awareness through photography. I enjoy sharing my work with others and have spent some wonderful evenings with camera clubs up and down the country. Equally, the joy of working alongside others in a workshop environment or one to one is always a pleasure'.
Damien Lovegrove Bio
Damien Lovegrove is considered by many to be one of the worlds most influential contemporary photographers. In recent years he is best known for creating portraits that make women look fabulous. Damien Lovegrove’s lighting style is legendary and his picture composition, sublime.
Damien is a confident director and great fun to shoot with too. He will bring out the best in you. When you book a photoshoot with Lovegrove, you can be assured of a wonderful experience and first class pictures. He also has the knack of being able to maximise, minimise, enhance and diminish his subjects attributes as required. A rare skill indeed.
Photography is my life. It's my release. I love to see and capture beauty in a freely expressive way. I create all my pictures from scratch. I love to take control of the light and I direct every aspect of the shoot.
I’ve been a professional image-maker now for over 30 years and my photography just seems to get better and better. I owe a significant part of that success to the Fuji X cameras that fuel my passion."Twitter: @damienlovegroveInstagram:
@damienlovegroveView more of Damien's Work > Here
Hosted by Damien Lovegrove, who is renouned as one of Britans most influential portrait photographers.
Steampunk is a genre of science fiction that has a historical setting and typically features steam-powered machinery rather than advanced technology. In photography, Steampunk offers a style of design and fashion that combines historical elements with anachronistic technological features inspired by science fiction.
Here are some great examples of Steampunk portrait photography.
Venue - Eastington Park, Gloucestershire
Eastington Park was built in 1815 by a local clothier and mill owner called Henry Hicks. Mr Hicks purchased the estate in 1806 from the Stephens Family, after the original building, Eastington Manor, was demolished in 1778.
This venue offers an idyllic tree lined driveway and 8 acres of beautiful gardens, with views across the Cotswold countryside, for you to photograph. Inside you will find impressive ballrooms and a feature staircase where we have exclusive access to one of the rooms for a unique Steampunk portrait shoot.
Eastington Park is very conveniently located less than 5 minutes from Junction 13 of the M5. Take the A419 to Stroud. Take the 3rd exit at the Starbucks and Shell petrol station roundabout signed posted to Eastington. The entrance to the property is on your left shortly after you cross the canal and approximately 200 yards from the roundabout.
Also on the day find amazing support from these fantastic brands;
Terms & Conditions
- Entrance to the event is restricted to 40 customers, each of which must have purchased a ticket here before the 20th of June 2017
- If you are unable to attend the event, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your place. We will issue a refund for as long as we receive 7 day notice prior to the event date.
- The event is designed to enable you to get to see the Fuji GFX medium format SLR camera system in a studio and landscape scenario. You will also be able to discuss it with professional photographers who use the camera for their work as well as Fuji & Clifton Cameras Ltd.
- The event will also give you access to representatives from Manfrotto, Gitzo, Lee Filters & Elinchrom.
- All people attending the day will receive a FREE 64GB 1000 speed Lexar Professional Memory Card worth £79.00 to record images on of your day.
- You will also receive a number of special offers, exclusive to attendees, from other manufactures at the event.
- Tickets and entry to Eastington Park are only valid for Wednesday 21st June, 2017 only.
- Whilst at Eastington Park, you will be provided with tea’s and coffees on arrival along with a selection of pastries. Should you have any food allergies please let Olivia Wike know by emailing her at email@example.com
- You are welcome to bring your own photographic equipment to this event. Equipment insurance is not included but is recommended as Clifton Cameras can not accept any liability for loss or damage to your equipment.
- All participants agree to have their photographs taken throughout the event, and for these images to be used for any activities in association with the advertising, marketing and promotion of this or future events.
- All participants allow Clifton Cameras Ltd to use images, whilst retaining full copyright, the participant has taken on the day. These images maybe used in conjunction with activities associated with the advertising, marketing and promotion of this or future events.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.