Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £3,875.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Fujinon MK50-135mm T2.9 Sony E-Mount Features and Benefits
FUJINON MK50-135mm T2.9 achieves high optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range. With MK18-55mm, it covers standard 18 to 135mm focal length for cinema production. Super 35mm sensor compatibility and E-mount dedicated design has led to an ultra-compact & “less than 1kg” lightweight body, and excellent cost performance. It suppresses “focus shift and optical axis shift while zooming” and “Lens breathing”. Also, it features three fully manual lens rings for focus, zoom, and iris with 0.8M gear pitch and a 200° focus rotation angle for sophisticated operability.
- Outstanding optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range
- Covering the standard 18 to 135mm focal length for cinema production with MK18-55mm and MK50-135mm
- Ultra-compact & “less than 1kg” lightweight design thanks to Super 35mm/APS-C sensor compatibility with dedicated E-mount design
- Fully manual lens rings for focus, zoom, and iris with 0.8M gear pitch
- 200° focus rotation angle for accurate focusing
- Seamless iris to avoid vibrations and noise that you get with clicking mechanism
- Resolves issues of interchangeable lenses for still digital cameras such as “focus shift and optical axis shift while zooming” and “lens breathing”
- 85mm front diameter, 82mm filter diameter, and position of 0.8M are standardized between the two models
- Features macro function
- Features flange focal length adjustment function
|Model name||MK50-135mm T2.9|
|Image Size||24.84mm x 13.97mm (φ28.5mm)|
|Minimum Object Distance (M.O.D)||1.2m / 3ft 11in
with macro function 0.85m / 2ft 9in
|Object Dimensions at M.O.D
(H x V) 1.78 : 1 Aspect Ratio*
|50mm 534mm x 300mm
135mm 196mm x 110mm
|Angle of view (H×V)
1.78 : 1 Aspect Ratio*
|50mm 27.9° x 15.9°
135mm 10.5° x5.9°