Hawke Nature-Trek 10x42 Binoculars
The Hawke Nature-Trek 10x42 binoculars are built from a shock-resistant polycarbonate body and durable rubber coating for a lightweight and robust design. The binoculars are nitrogen purged to avoid fogging and they are sealed to be fully waterproof. The inner-focus optical design produces stunning visuals while the high-resolution image ensures no details are lost when viewing at long or short distances.
The effortless focusing and impressive depth of field make these binoculars quick and easy to use, while the twist-up eyecups ensure smooth set-up and operation.
- Ultra-modern top hinge design
- Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images
- Focus knob with 2 turns — close focus from 6.6ft/2m
- High-resolution phase corrected BAK-4 roof prisms
- Lightweight and durable rubber-coated full-size chassis
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection
- Twist-up eyecups with position stops for eye relief
What's in the box?
- 1x Hawke Nature-Trek 10x42 Binoculars
- 1x Carry Case
- 1x Neck Strap
- 1x Lens Cap
- 1x Lens Cloth