How Do I Clean A Camera Lens?
To clean a camera lens:
1. Before you start cleaning, remove the lens filter if you have one.
2. Remove loose dust by blowing or brushing around the front and rear element.
3. Using a microfiber cloth, rub the front and rear element in a circular motion to remove residue from moisture.
4. Apply a small amount of lens-cleaning fluid on a microfiber cloth and rub in a circular motion across the front
and rear element. Rub with a dry lens cloth afterwards to remove residue.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 on your lens filters.
To keep your lens cleaner for longer, we recommend using a UV or protective filter.