LEE Filters 100x150mm 0.9 Neutral Density Filter - Very Hard Grad
The 100 x 150mm Very Hard-Edge Graduated Neutral Density 0.9 Filter from LEE Filters is compatible with a LEE Filters 100mm System filter holder. It helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies, while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a very hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas. A neutral density filter with a very hard-edged line of transition is particularly useful for images such as seascapes which include very defined horizon lines. Its sharp transition allows for precise separation between two areas of an image. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and this filter provides up to a 3-stop reduction in light from entering a lens.
This filter is made of optical-quality resin and measures 2.0mm thick. A padded pouch is also included with the filter.
- Compatible with a LEE Filters 100mm System filter holder
- Darkens bright areas of an image, such as skies, while leaving the remainder of the frame unaffected
- Provides up to a 3-stop reduction of light in selective areas
- Very hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas
- Useful for images such as seascapes which include very defined horizon lines
- Allows for precise separation between two areas of an image
- Filter does not affect the overall coloration of the image
- Constructed from optical-quality resin for clarity
- Padded filter pouch included for storage and transport