LEE Filters 100x150mm Neutral Density Filter Set - Very Hard Grad
The LEE Filters 100 x 150mm Very Hard-Edge Graduated Neutral Density Filter Set is a versatile kit containing 1-stop, 2-stop, and 3-stop graduated neutral density filters that are compatible with a LEE Filters 100mm System filter holder. Each filter within this kit helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies, while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. Each filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a very hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas. A neutral density filter with a very hard-edged line of transition is particularly useful for images such as seascapes which include very defined horizon lines. Its sharp transition allows for precise separation between two areas of an image.
These filters are constructed from optical-quality resin for clarity and color fidelity. For storing, transporting, and cleaning each filter in the LEE Filters 100 x 150mm Very Hard-Edge Graduated Neutral Density Filter Set, a soft, three-pocket microfiber wrap is included.
- Compatible with a LEE Filters 100mm System filter holder
- Darkens bright areas of an image, such as skies, while leaving the remainder of the frame unaffected
- Provides up to a 1, 2, or 3-stop reduction of light in selective areas
- Very hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas
- Useful for images such as seascapes which include very defined horizon lines
- Filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image
- Constructed from optical-quality resin for clarity
- Soft, three-pocket microfiber wrap included for cleaning, storage, and transport