LEE Filters SW150 150x150mm Super Stopper Neutral Density 4.5 Filter
The 150 x 150mm SW150 Super Stopper Neutral Density 4.5 Filter from LEE Filters is an ND filter with a 32,000x filter factor that provides a 15 stop exposure reduction. Its 4.5 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
This SW150 Super Stopper neutral density filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity and features a built-in gasket. This gasket works with a compatible LEE Filters SW150-series filter holder with an integrated or add-on Lightshield to help form a seal that is intended to prevent stray light, which could have unwanted effects on exposure, from coming in between the filter and the lens behind it.
- 4.5 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 15 stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity.
- When combined with a compatible filter holder featuring an integrated or add-on Lightshield, built-in gasket helps to prevent light from coming in between the filter and the lens behind it, which can have an unwanted effect on exposure.
- Exposure guide for efficient use in the field.
- Metal filter case for storage and transport.