Browse the categories below to reveal specially reduced items to go with this product, then click and add them to create your own unique bundle with discounted price.
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £2,659.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Leica 35mm f2 Summicron-M ASPH - Silver - 2016 Model
The classic reportage lens
Perfect performance – in silver and black
This outstanding new classic prime lens offers exceptional image performance and unique bokeh. Despite its high speed and impressive imaging quality, its dimensions are astoundingly compact. Together with this lens, every Leica M becomes an extremely compact and elegant photographic tool. The Summicron-M features a rectangular, full-metal lens hood with a screw mount. A screw-in protector ring is provided to protect the filter thread of the lens when the hood is not in use.
The eleven blades of the iris of the new Summicron-M 35 mm f/2 ASPH. create a circular aperture. This lends the out of focus areas of subjects a smooth and harmonious look. The newly designed and constructed lens delivers pin-sharp pictures with rich contrast and almost complete freedom from distortion – at all apertures and distances - and even when wide open.
- Angle view (diagonal, horizontal, vertical):
- For 35 mm (24 x 36 mm): approx. 63°/54°/38°; for M8 (18 x 27 mm): approx. 50°/42°/29°
- Optical design:
- Number of elements/groups: 7/5
- Entrance pupil for bayonet: 18.4 mm
- Focusing range: 0.7 m to infinity
- Distance setting:
- Scale: combined metre-/feet-increments
- Smallest object field:
- for 35 mm: 420 x 630 mm, for M8: 315 x 472 mm Highest reproduction ratio: 1:17.4
- Setting/type: preset, with click-stops, half values available
- Smallest aperture: f/16
- Number of aperture blades: 11
- Leica M quick-change bayonet
- Filter thread:
- Lens hood:
- Available, screwable (supplied)
- Dimensions and weight:
- Length: approx. 35.7/54.4 mm (without/with lens hood) Largest diameter without lens hood: approx. 53mm Weight: approx. 252 g/287 g (without/with lens hood and covers)