Leica Filter ND 16x E82 - Black
These filters reduce the amount of light without affecting the color. Because incident light is suppressed it’s possible to use the effects of open aperture or create longtime exposure effects by shoot with slowly shutter speed even in full daylight. In addition when shooting movies outside you can use the effects of open aperture. You can shoot the subject without reflecting the sunlight during outdoor photography.
SUPERIOR OPTICAL PRECISION• Made of high grade optical glass
• Grinded and polished with the same attention to detail as the famous Leica lenses.
• Manufactured exclusively for Leica fulfilling the strict Leica test and acceptance conditions.
UNRIVALED PERFORMANCE THROUGH LEICA MULTI COATING• Same multi coating is used as on Leica lenses
• Full image quality of the Leica lenses even in challenging lighting conditions such as backlight.
• Reduction of light reflections to only 0.35%.
PERFECT MECHANICAL CRAFTMANSHIP• Made from the same aluminum as Leica lenses
• Silver or black anodized finish to match perfectly to the Leica lenses.
• Engraved lettering instead of cheap printing
• Filter glass is held in place with a screw-ring instead of a simple clip.