- Love how light and easy to carry they are.
- Reviewer left no comment
Published on: 02 October 2019
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £415.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
LEICA, AVAILABLE FROM AN OFFICIAL LEICA SPECIALIST CENTRE AT AN INTERNET PRICE !!
OFFICIAL UK STOCK, WITH ALL THE NORMAL ACCESSORIES IN THE BOX.
WE ARE A LEICA SPECIALIST AND ARE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE OR ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. PLEASE RING ON 01453 548128
THESE ARE OFFICIAL UK STOCK AND AS WE ARE CAMERA SPECIALISTS YOU CAN BE SURE OF EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FREE TECHNICAL HELP. HAVE YOU SEEN A BETTER UK DEAL? IF YOU HAVE PLEASE RING US ON 01453 548128, WE WILL TRY OUR HARDEST TO COMPETE WITH ANY UK SUPPLIER, A HUMAN BEING AT THE END OF THE PHONE GUARANTEED !!
255 gram (9 oz) compact binoculars with very good focus and contrast performance. Detailed visibility of far away objects at a high magnification.
The outstanding quality of the Leica Trinovid compact binoculars is easy to recognize. Their compact size allows you to carry them with you everywhere. They provide outstanding optical performance and were highly rated in independent consumer tests. Above all, their outstanding quality is evident in their name: Trinovid BCA.
* Magnification: 10x
* Front Lens Diameter: 25mm
* Exit Pupil: 2.5mm
* Twilight Factor: 15.8
* Field of View at 1000m: 90m
* Field of View at 1000yds: 273 feet
* Eye Relief: 14.6mm
* Objective Angle of View: 5.2º
* Close Focusing Distance: Approx. 5m/16.4 ft.
* Diopter Compensation: +/- 3.5 diopters
* Eyepieces for Eyeglass Wearers: Yes
* Adjustable interpupillary distance: 32-74mm
* Sliding Eyecups: Extendable eyecups
* Focusing: Internal focusing via central focusing knob
* No of lens elements on each side: 6, all with HDC coating
* Prism System: Roof prism with phase correcting coating P40
* Watertightness: Water spray resistant
* Housing: Aluminum
* Body Style: Armored
* Body Color: Black
* Dimensions: 110 x 92 x 37mm, or 3-3/4 x 4-3/8 x 1-1/2 inches
* Weight: Approx. 255g/9 ounces
* Included Accessories: Carrying Cord, Cordular case with belt loop
|Field of view|
|Value for money|
|Scores 9.5 out of 10 based on 17 reviews|
Get offers & events information that only subscribers will find out about.
Simply enter your details into the form.
Technical specifications for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed accurate. All offers subject to availability and while stocks last. Errors and omissions excepted. Clifton Cameras Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 5859660. Our registered office address is Clifton Cameras Ltd, 28 Parsonage St, Dursley, Gloucestershire, GL11 4AA.
Clifton Cameras Limited acts as a credit intermediary offering credit products from Barclays Partner Finance. Clifton Cameras Ltd is authorised by the FCA with credit licence number FRN728300.
© 2020 Clifton Cameras. All Rights Reserved.