Nissin Commander Air 10s TTL Commander
Embrace full control over the Nissin Air System with this Air10s Wireless TTL Commander. ADI / P-TTL support, this 2.4 GHz radio commander unit provides full wireless control and TTL communications with NAS-compatible flashes and receiver. It can also operate at distances of up to 328' over one of eight channels and with control over up to eight groups. A unique capability of this model is crossover TTL support, allowing users of Sony cameras to work wirelessly, including TTL, with Nissin Air System flashes originally designed for other brands.
An advantage of this Commander is remote control over your flashes settings, including manual power output from 1/1 to 1/256, manual zoom from 24-200mm, and TTL exposure compensation. All of these settings can be seen and set via a colour LCD panel. An AF assist beam is available for compatible cameras to help shooters work in low-light conditions. Also, it features a variety of sync settings, including high-speed and 1st curtain sync. And, a microSD card slot can be used for firmware updates. This model is equipped with Sony's Multi Interface Shoe and is not directly compatible with older cameras that use the Sony/Minolta Auto-lock Accessory Shoe.
- Nissin Air System uses a 2.4 GHz radio to transmit data up to 328' to compatible NAS flashes and receivers.
- Manual controls for adjusting power from 1/1 to 1/256 and zoom from 24-200mm.
- TTL flash exposure compensation can be set from ±2 EV in 1/3 EV steps.
- TTL Memory Function memories exposure from TTL mode and retains this data when switched to manual mode.
- Open Mode allows multiple Air10s Commanders to pair with the same group of strobes.
- Crossover support allows for wireless TTL communication between a commander and strobes even if the flashes are designed for different camera systems.
- Continuous shooting speed of up to 10 fps.
- Control over flash's modelling light function.
- Remote shutter release socket.
- microSD card slot for future firmware updates.