OM System 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II M.ZUIKO Digital ED Micro 4/3 Lens
- More zoom power, smaller size
- Autofocuses faster - never miss a shot
- Stabilised in the PEN body for even sharper pictures
- Super telephoto zoom lens in a compact suit
- High power 4x zoom lens for getting up extra close
- Extreme fast high-speed contrast AF
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating for reduced reflection
|Focal length||75mm - 300mm|
|Focal length (equiv. 35mm)||150mm - 600mm|
|Lens configuration||18 elements / 13 groups|
|Lens mechanism||Inner focus with screw drive
|ED lens elements||2 / 1 Super ED lens|
|Angle of view||16 - 4.1°|
|Closest focusing distance||0.9m (at 75mm focal length)|
|Maximum image magnification||0.18x (Micro Four Thirds) /
0.36x (35mm format)
|Aperture: Number of aperture blades||7 Circular aperture diaphragm
for natural background blurring
|Maximum aperture||1:4.8 (wide) / 1:6.7 (tele)|
|Dimensions||69mm Ø, 116.5mm|
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £529.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.