- Light easy to carry ,and use
Published on: 09 May 2016
LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm: Key Features
• Lens Construction: 12 elements in 9 groups (2 aspherical lenses , 1 UHR lens)
• Nano Surface Coating: Yes
• Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
• Optical Image Stabilizer: Yes (MEGA O.I.S.)
• Focal Length: f=45-150mm (35mm camera equivalent 90-300mm)
• Aperture Type: 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
• Maximum Aperture: F4.0
• Minimum Aperture: F22
• Closest Focusing Distance: 0.9m / 3.0ft
• Maximum magnification: Approx. 0.17x / 0.35x (35mm camera equivalent)
• Diagonal Angle of View: 27°(Wide) to 8.2°(TELE)
• Filter Size: ö52mm / 2.0in
• Max. Diameter: ö62mm / 2.4in
• Overall Length: Approx. 73mm / 2.9in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
• Weight: Approx. 200g / 7.1oz (excluding lens cap and lens rear cap)
• Standard Accessories: Lens cap, Lens hood, Lens rear cap
Featuring the high mobility thanks to the ultra-compact size and lightweight, the new LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm/F4.0-5.6 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. lens offers a versatile zoom range of 45-150 mm (35mm camera equivalent: 90-300mm) suitable for impressive telephoto shot of sports or animals which are physically difficult to come close utilizing rich depth of the field.
Comprising of 12 elements in 9 groups, 1 UHR (Ultra High Refractive Index) lens and 2 aspherical lenses in the LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm / F4.0-5.6 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. achieves uniform descriptiveness from the center to the corners for high optical performance while maintaining its size compact.
The LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm/4.0-5.6 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. lens incorporates Panasonic's MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer), which makes it easy to shoot super clear shots even in low-lit situations by suppressing the blur caused by a hand shake.
The LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm/F4.0-5.6 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. lens incorporates superior inner focus system, which enables excellent resolution and contrast from full life-size magnification to infinity. The inclusion of stepping motor makes the focusing action smooth and silent for use in both photo and video recording. When mounted on the cameras of LUMIX G, users can take advantage of the high-speed, high-precision Contrast AF system.
The 7 aperture blades consists a circular aperture diaphragm and produces an attractive smoothness in out-of-focus areas even shooting at large aperture. The new lens system uses multi-coated lens elements that reduce ghosts and flare to an absolute minimum, helping deliver a high optical performance.
|Lens Construction||12 elements in 9 groups (2 aspherical lenses , 1 UHR lens)|
|Mount||Micro Four Thirds mount|
|Nano Surface Coating||-|
|Optical Image Stabilizer||Yes (MEGA O.I.S.)|
|Focal Length||f=45-150mm (35mm camera equivalent 90-300mm)|
|Aperture Type||7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm|
|Maximum Aperture||F4.0(Wide) - F5.6(TELE)|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.9m / 3.0ft|
|Maximum magnification||Approx. 0.17x / 0.35x (35mm camera equivalent)|
|Diagonal Angle of View||27°(Wide) to 8.2°(TELE)|
|Filter Size||φ52mm / 2.05in|
|Max. Diameter||φ62mm / 2.44in|
|Overall Length||Approx. 73mm / 2.9in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)|
|Standard Accessories||Lens cap, Lens hood, Lens rear cap|
|Ease of use|
|Value for money|
|Scores 9.1 out of 10 based on 16 reviews|
Get offers & events information that only subscribers will find out about.
Simply enter your details into the form.
Clifton Cameras is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number FRN728300 and act as a credit broker and not a lender. Finance is provided through the Deko platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and the lenders’ credit decision policies.
© 2022 Clifton Cameras. All Rights Reserved.