Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ80 Digital Camera
Video above was shot on a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ80 Digital Camera
- Get closer with the 30x zoom LEICA DC lens
- Stunning in low light – High Sensitivity MOS sensor
- 4K tehnology in a pocket-sized body
- 4K function brings new ways of Photography
- Post Focus for selecting the in-focus area even after shooting
- Intuitive control - Control Ring, high-resolution LVF, touch operation
The LUMIX TZ80 brings you right up against the action. The 24mm LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR lens has a 30x optical zoom* so you will always have an intimate view, and captured picture, of what piques your interest. Its compact size makes it ideal for slipping into a pocket or a bag for easy access. Wherever you’re travelling, make sure the LUMIX TZ80 is there to capture every detail. * 35mm camera equivalent: 24-720mm.
Low light conditions can be a challenge but with the LUMIX TZ80's 18.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor and Venus Engine image processor, you can take stunning pictures even in dimly lit environments. Pictures taken in low light will contain clearer details and less image noise. Capture more details when you shoot in RAW format. The image data retains the original colour and light information captured by the sensor, with only minimal processing. Now you can edit these high quality images directly and be amazed by the results.
With the introduction of the LUMIX TZ80, you will be able to record video in 4K (up to QFHD: 3840x2160 pixels, 25 fps). And three 4K Photo functions are integrated to capture the fleeting photo opportunities; 4K Burst, 4K Burst S/S (Start/Stop) and 4K Pre-burst. All these functions allow you to capture that perfect moment at a high burst rate of 30 fps, and select the best shot after shooting.The hybrid LUMIX TZ80 frees your creativity for both video and photo. ・ When recording videos in 4K, use a card rated as UHS Speed Class 3.
Have you ever imagined that you can set sharp focus on the target subject after you shot the images? Now you can easily do it with the Post Focus function. The function has been developed based on Panasonic 4K and high-speed, high-precision DFD (Depth From Defocus) auto focus technology. Shooting the image on the spot to save it as you like later - it's a whole new photographic experience for creative freedom.
The Control Ring provides smoother manual control of the aperture, shutter speed, zoom, and focus. It can also be customized to your favourite settings. An 1166k-dot equivalent Live View Finder allows perfect framing even under direct sunlight conditions. Plus, 1040k-dot 3.0-inch rear monitor immediately lets you to set focus to the subject by just touching it on the screen and you can even release the shutter.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 112.0 x 64.0 x 38.0 mm (4.41 x 2.52 x 1.50 inch)
- Weight Approx. 282 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.6217 lb) Approx. 240 g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.5291 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels 18.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 1/2.3-type High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 18.9 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
- Aperture F3.3 - 6.4 / Multistage Iris Diaphragm (Still Image: F3.3 - 8.0 (W), F6.4 - 8.0 (T), Motion Picture: F3.3 - 8.0 (W), F6.4 - 8.0 (T))
- Optical Zoom 30x
- Focal Length f = 4.3 - 129mm (24 - 720mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3) (25 - 750mm in 35mm equiv. in 3:2) (26 - 780mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9) (28 - 840mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1) (33 - 990mm in 35mm equiv. in 4K Photo recording) (26 - 780mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. Off / Level Shot function Off) (28 - 840mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. On / Level Shot function Off) (30 - 900mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. On / Level Shot function On) (33 - 990mm in 35mm equiv. in 4K video recording)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 42.5x (4:3 / 9M (M)), 61.2x (4:3 / 4.5M (S))
Intelligent Zoom 60x
- Lens LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR 12 elements in 9 groups (5 Aspherical Lenses / 10 Aspherical surfaces)
- Optical Image Stabilizer 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S. +* * 5-Axis compensation works in video recording except for 4K video or high-speed video recording.
- Digital Zoom Max. 4x (When Digital Zoom is used simultaneously with Intelligent Zoom, you can only increase the zoom ratio up to 2x.)
- Focusing Area Normal: Wide 50 cm - infinity / Tele 200 cm - infinity AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 3 cm - infinity / Tele 200 cm - infinity
- AF Assist Lamp Yes (On / Off)
- Focus AF / AF Macro / Macro Zoom * Each available with AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion picture recording), Eye Sensor AF, Touch AF/AE Function, Touch Shutter, Touch Pad AF, MF Assist, Touch MF Assist, AF+MF, Focus Peaking, One Shot AF (Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF-ON), Low Light AF, Starlight AF
- Post Focus Yes
- AF Metering Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / 1-area (Full area touch is available)
- Shutter Speed [Still Image] Approx. 4 - 1/2,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter) Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter) Artistic Nightscape (Approx. 60 sec)
- Shutter Speed [Motion Picture] Approx. 1/25 - 1/16,000 sec Approx. 1/2 - 1/16,000 sec (Creative Video M Mode / MF Mode)
- Viewfinder 0.20" LVF (Live View Finder) (1,166k dots equiv.), Field of View: Approx. 100%, Lens 19.6x Magnification: Approx. 2.59x / 0.46x (35 mm camera equivalent)
- File Format Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.3) / RAW, DPOF Motion Picture: AVCHD Progressive, AVCHD, MP4
- Mode Dial / Mode Button Intelligent Auto, P, A, S, M, Creative Video, C (Custom), Panorama Shot, Scene Guide, Creative Control
- Creative Control mode Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, Sunshine (22 filters)
- Still Image Scene Guide Clear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Clear in Backlight, Relaxing Tone, Sweet Child's Face, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape, Artistic Nightscape, Glittering Illuminations, Handheld Night Shot, Clear Night Portrait, Soft Image of a Flower, Appetizing Food, Cute Dessert, Freeze Animal Motion, Clear Sports Shot, Monochrome
- Continuous Shooting Mode (Approx.) [AFS] SH: 40 frames/sec*, H: 10 frames/sec, M: 5 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View) [AFC] H: 5 frames/sec, M: 5 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View) * Electronic shutter only.
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) 4K Burst: 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min 4K Burst (S/S): 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min 4K Pre-Burst: 30 frames/sec, approx. 2 sec (Depending on memory card size and battery power) Exif Information: Yes Selectable Aspect Ratio: Yes (4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9 / 1:1 are selectable) Exposure Mode: Program AE / Aperture Priority AE / Shutter Priority AE / Manual Marking Function: Yes (in 4K Burst (S/S) mode)
Motion Picture Recording (*2)
- 4K Video 3840 x 2160 pixels, 25p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (AAC)
- HD Video 1920 x 1080 pixels, 50p (FHD: 28Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 50fps) (Dolby) 1920 x 1080 pixels, 50i (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (Dolby) 1920 x 1080 pixels, 50i (FHD: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 50fps) (Dolby) 1920 x 1080 pixels, 50p (FHD: 28Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 50fps) (AAC) 1920 x 1080 pixels, 25p (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (AAC) 1280 x 720 pixels, 25p (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (AAC)
- STD Video 640 x 480, 25p (VGA: 4Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (AAC)
- High Speed Video 1280 x 720 pixels, 25p (HD: MP4) (Sensor Output is 100fps) 640 x 480 pixels, 25p (VGA: MP4) (Sensor Output is 200fps)
Continuous Recordable Time (Motion Pictures)
- AVCHD FHD/50p: Approx. 105 min FHD/50i: Approx. 110 min
- MP4 4K/25p: Approx. 90 min FHD/50p: Approx. 110 min
Actual recordable Time (Motion Pictures)
- AVCHD FHD/50p: Approx. 50 min FHD/50i: Approx. 55 min
- MP4 4K/25p: Approx. 45 min FHD/50p: Approx. 55 min
- Exposure Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
- Exposure Compensation 1/3 EV step, +/-5 EV (+/-3 EV for motion picture)
- Auto (AE) Bracketing 3, 5, 7 frames in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV Step, Max. +/-3 EV
- Light Metering Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- ISO Sensitivity Still Image: Auto / i.ISO / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 (Extended ISO) Motion Picture: Auto / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
- Still Picture Recording [4:3] 4896x3672 (18M) (L) / 3456x2592 (9M) (M) / 2400x1800 (4.5M) (S) [3:2] 4896x3264 (16M) (L) / 3456x2304 (8M) (M) / 2400x1600 (4M) (S) [16:9] 4896x2752 (13.5M) (L) / 3840x2160 (8M) (M) / 1920x1080 (2M) (S) [1:1] 3664x3664 (13.5M) (L) / 2592x2592 (7M) (M) / 1824x1824 (3.5M) (S)
- Image Quality RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard
- White Balance Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set1 / White Set2 / Color Temperature (2-axis Adjustable)
- Photo Style Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom
- Picture Adjustment Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation* * Except for Monochrome mode.
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) Yes (On / Off)
- GPS -
- Wi-FI IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch) WPA / WPA2 Infrastracture Mode / WPS
- NFC -
- Zoom in Motion Picture Yes
- Self Timer 2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)
- Self Shot Mode -
- Playback Mode All, Slideshow, Filtering Play (Picture Only, Video Only, 4K PHOTO, Post Focus, Category Selection, Favorite), Calendar
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Yes
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image Yes / Yes
- Show Histogram/ Show Highlights Yes / Yes
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection Yes / Yes
- Retouch -
- RAW Processing -
- Resize/ Cropping Yes / Yes
- Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp - / Yes / Yes
- Video Divide Yes
- Creating Still Pictures from a Motion Picture Yes
- PictBridge Support Single / Multi / All / DPOF / Favorites
- OSD language Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- LCD Monitor 7.5cm (3.0") TFT Screen LCD Display (1040k dots), Static Touch Control, AF Coating Field of View: Approx. 100%, Wide Viewing-angle
- Built- in- Flash Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off * For iA, iA+ mode only. 0.6 - 5.6m (Wide / ISO Auto), 2.0 - 2.9m (Tele / ISO Auto)
- Recording Media SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card (Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)
Built- in- Memory -
- Microphone / Speaker Stereo / Mono
- Interface microHDMI typeD (*3), USB2.0 Micro-B
- Power Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1025mAh, 7.4 Wh) (Included) AC Adaptor (Input: 110 - 240V AC) (Included, connect with USB cable)
Battery life (approx.) 320 pictures (rear monitor) / 280 pictures (LVF) (CIPA Standard) (*1)
- Included Software ・ The software to process RAW file on PC is not bundled with DMC-TZ80. To do this, SILKYPIX Developer Studio is available for download at Ichikawa Soft Laboratory's website using PC connected to the Internet. ・ The DMC-TZ80 Operating Instructions for advanced features is available for downloaded at Panasonic LUMIX Customer Support Site using PC, smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet. ・ The software for PC is not bundled with DMC-TZ80. Please use the software pre-installed to the PC or other general image viewing software to browse pictures.
- Standard Accessories Battery Pack, AC Adaptor, USB Cable, Hand Strap
*1 Recording conditions by CIPA standard - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF) / Humidity: 50%RH when monitor is on. - Using a Panasonic SDHC Memory Card - Using the supplied battery. - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].) - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording. - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording. - The number of recordable pictures varies depending on the recording interval time. - If the recording interval time becomes longer, the number of recordable pictures decreases. - CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association]. *2 - These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH. - The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use. - Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc. - Use a card with SD Speed Class with "Class 4" or higher when recording motion pictures. - Use a card with SD Speed Class with "UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)" when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K] or [4K PHOTO]. (SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.) - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [AVCHD] is 29 minutes 59 seconds. - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] in [4K] is XX minutes XX seconds. - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] in [FHD] [HD] [VGA] is 29 minutes 59 seconds or up to 4 GB. - Maximum time to record High Speed motion pictures continuously with [MP4] in [HD] is 7 minutes 29 seconds. - Maximum time to record High Speed motion pictures continuously with [MP4] in [VGA] is 3 minutes 44 seconds. *3 For [4K] video output, use an HDMI cable that has the HDMI logo on it, and that is described as"4K compatible".
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £239.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.