Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £269.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
WE ARE A PENTAX SPECIALIST AND ARE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE OR ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. PLEASE RING ON 01453 548128 THESE ARE OFFICIAL UK STOCK, AND COME WITH ALL THE UK ACCESSORIES
AS WE ARE SCOPE SPECIALISTS YOU CAN BE SURE OF EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FREE TECHNICAL HELP.
HAVE YOU SEEN A BETTER UK DEAL? DO YOU WANT A DIFFERENT BUNDLE?
PLEASE RING US ON 01453 548128, WE WILL TRY OUR HARDEST TO COMPETE WITH ANY UK SUPPLIER, A HUMAN BEING AT THE END OF THE PHONE GUARANTEED !!
SMC Eyepiece XW 20
The XW 20 eyepiece is designed for use with a wide range of PENTAX spotting scopes and telescopes. Ideal for both ground and astronomical observations, this eyepiece features fully multi-coated lenses to increase light transmission and color quality, high-refraction lanthanum glass elements for high-resolution images with minimal aberrations, and JIS Class 4 weatherproof construction for durability. Engineered using advanced computer simulation design technology, this high-performance eyepiece provides a 70 degree field of view and 20mm eye relief.
Compatible with the following: PF-65 and PF-65 ED II series spotting scopes, PF-80 series spotting scopes, PF-100 series spotting scopes
* Improved 70 degree field of view for wider views
* XW 3.5mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 14mm, 20mm, 30mm, and 40mm provide a wider field of view than previous PENTAX eyepieces
* All Pentax XW series eyepieces may be used with astronomical telescopes with appropriate 1 ï¿½" or 2" focusers.
* XW 3.5mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 14mm, 20mm eyepieces may be used with our PF series Spotting Scopes (except PF 63 Zoom)
* Full multi-coated lenses increase light transmission and contrast
* High refraction, extra-low dispersion lanthanum glass elements deliver bright, high resolution images with minimal distortions and aberrations
* Advanced computer simulation design technology implemented to drastically reduce internal reflections, producing brighter, clearer images
* Weatherproof construction for greater durability
* Long eye relief for comfortable viewing with or without glasses
Lens Structure: 6 elements, 4 groups
Focal Length: 20mm
Apparent Field of View: 70 degrees
Eye Relief: 20mm
Attachment Diameter: 1.25" (31.7mm)
Filter Diameter: 28.6mm
Field Stop Diameter: 24.0mm
Eyepiece Ring: Helicoid type
Height & Width: 3.4" x 2.4"
Weight: 12.6 oz. (355g)