Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Buy Now - Pay Nothing for 6 Months, means Buy now and pay in full before 25/11/2019 (approx.) plus a £29.00 settlement fee and you will be charged absolutely no interest. Should the balance not be paid in full by 25/11/2019 (approx.) you will automatically enter into a loan agreement with 42 equal payments with a representative APR of 19.9%. If you settle earlier than 42 months you will only pay the interest accrued over the number of months you have been paying the loan.
Price of Goods: £439.00
Pay 0% Deposit
Loan Amount £439.00
Total Payable on 25/11/2019 - £439.00 + £29.00 settlement fee
Cost of loan if paid by 25/11/2019 = £468.00
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £439.00
Total amount repayable . APR
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
The L-478-series takes the mystery out of mixing ambient light and flash. Touch to select the measurement mode that fits your shooting style. Measure the brightness of a single light or the exposure for all. Read flash with a cord or cordlessly. Touch to compare, analyze and display for the very best results.
Keeping pace with wireless advancements, the L-478DR comes complete with its exclusive PocketWizard® ControlTL® technology (L-478DR only). Combining light measurement and flash power control into a hand held light meter has resulted in a sophisticated and simple tool for photographers who choose to craft light, and not just record it.
For Still Photographers
- Full featured Ambient-Flash modes including new T-F mode. Measure, compare, and mix ambient and flash displayed on a color, touch screen for beautiful, controlled, results.
- DTS Exposure Profiling matches the meter to the performance of your camera (requires separate Sekonic or X-rite exposure targets and 5-degree finder for L-478). Precise exposure and lighting starts with precise, repeatable metering.
- Cine/HD Cine modes for today's HDSLR and Video Cine cameras. Effortlessly switch between HDSLR and Cine for exact exposure settings in exact increments for both.
- Infinite frame rate and shutter angle selection. Create special settings for special applications. Video cine cameras are becoming boundless. Metering should be too.
- Unique, light-source filtration compensation mode. Finally, precise control lighting using industry standard CTO/CTB/ND types at the touch of a finger.
- Illumination measurement and extended ISO range. Lighting design and exposure in a single tool. ISO and exposure settings to match today's digital cameras.
Sekonic L-478D LiteMaster Pro - Technical Specifications
Digital exposure meter for ambient and flash light
Rotating Domed Head 90° to the right, 180° to the left, Retractable for Contrast Reading
Light Receiving Method:
Incident light and reflected light
Receptor Incident Light:
Convertible to flat diffuser(Lumisphere slides to expose Lumidisc)
- Measurement using the optional wireless flash radio triggering system (cumulative and non-cumulative) - Without synchro cord (cumulative and non-cumulative) - With synchro cord (cumulative and non-cumulative)
Measuring Range (ISO 100) Ambient Light:
- Incident light EV-2 to EV 22.9 - Reflected light EV3 to EV 19.9 (requires accessory sold separately)
Measuring Range (ISO 100) Flash:
- Incident Light f/1.0 to f/128.9 - Reflected Light f/2.8 to f/128.9 (requires accessory sold separately)
Measuring Range Illuminance:
0.63 to 2000000lux - 0.10 to 180000FC
Measuring Range Brightness:
1 to 980000 cd/m2 - 0.29 to 290000 foot lamberts
Display Range and Modes
Display Range Film Speed:
ISO 3 to 409600 (in 1/3 steps)
Display Range Shutter Speeds Ambient:
30 min to 1/64,000 sec. (in 1, 1/2, 1/3 steps) plus 1/200, 1/400
Display Range Shutter Speeds Flash:
30 min to 1/1000 sec. (in 1, 1/2, 1/3 steps) plus 1/75, 1/80, 1/90, 1/100, 1/200, 1/400
Technical specifications for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed accurate. All offers subject to availability and while stocks last. Errors and omissions excepted. Clifton Cameras Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 5859660. Our registered office address is Clifton Cameras Ltd, 28 Parsonage St, Dursley, Gloucestershire, GL11 4AA.
Clifton Cameras Limited acts as a credit intermediary offering credit products from V12 Retail Finance Limited. Clifton Cameras Ltd is authorised by the FCA with credit licence number FRN728300.