Sony E 16mm f2.8 Pancake Lens
E 16mm F2.8 Wide Angle (SEL16F28)
The SEL16F28 combines slimline design with a wide 16mm coverage and large F2.8 max aperture. An ideal lens, whether shooting cramped interiors or majestic scenery.
Instead of a standard polygon-shaped lens aperture, this lens features a 7-blade circular aperture for more natural, rounded defocusing or ‘bokeh’.
Refined optical performance
To optimise performance, aspherical lens elements maintain high contrast (even with the aperture wide open) and minimise distortion and flatness of the image plane.
Fast, agile focusing
An internal focusing mechanism means the lens barrel doesn’t move, enabling a more compact design, faster autofocus response, and reduced minimum focusing distances.
- Slim, compact, wide angle lens for everyday shooting
- Stylish, light design with high quality aluminium alloy barrel finish
- Ideal for everyday shooting with minimised weight and bulk when camera is carried in a coat pocket or bag
- Compatible with optional VCL-ECU1 ultra-wide converter and VCL-ECF1 fisheye converter
- High-performance optics with aspheric surface for excellent contrast and sharpness
- Smooth, quiet, high-speed autofocus and aperture adjustment: ideal for still and HD movie shooting
- 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Direct Manual Focus with non-rotating focus ring during AF: ideal for precise, comfortable manual focus adjustments