Sony E 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 OSS LE Lens
E 18–200mm F3.5–5.6 OSS LE (SEL18200LE)
Smaller and lighter than comparable lenses, the SEL18200LE covers a versatile focal length range from wide to telephoto. An ideal high magnification "travel" lens.
Capture smooth, blur-free images
Built-in Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilisation within the lens ensures smooth, blur-free photos and videos when shooting handheld.
Instead of a standard polygon-shaped lens aperture, this lens features a 7-blade circular aperture for more natural, rounded defocusing or ‘bokeh’.
Refined optical performance
Aspherical lens elements minimise distortion while ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements provide superior contrast, resolution, and colour fidelity.
Fast, agile focusing
An internal focusing mechanism means the lens barrel doesn’t move, enabling a more compact design, faster autofocus response, and reduced minimum focusing distances.
- Light, compact, versatile telephoto with powerful 11x zoom range from wide angle to telephoto
- Ideal for travel, portraits, nature and a wide range of everyday shooting applications
- Smooth, quiet, high-speed autofocus with linear motor: ideal for still and HD movie shooting
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation within lens for crisp, stable handheld shooting
- High-quality optics, with 4 aspheric lens elements and 2 ED elements for excellent contrast and sharpness with low distortion
- Macro shooting capability: focus clearly on subjects as close as 0.5m
- 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Direct Manual Focus gives precise control over touching-up focus for fine creative control over beautiful images
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £529.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.