Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £2,675.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Swarovski BTX 30x65 Spotting Scope Kit
Unique with two eyepieces
The BTX combines the visual power of both eyes with a revolutionary viewing experience. Crucial subtleties can be seen with the crystal clear optics, with every detail now fully on show. A forehead rest and angled view guarantee comfortable viewing for hours on end. The benefits of binoculars and spotting scopes are combined in the BTX eyepiece module. It presents vivid, true-to-life images and offers the comfort required for long-term observation.
THROUGH COMPLETELY NEW EYES
Taking functionality to a new level: the ATX/STX/BTX spotting scope system combines exceptionally flexible modularity with optical perfection. The objective lens can be changed to suit any viewing situation. Extreme detail recognition at crucial moments thanks to SWAROVISION technology and total ease of use ensure fascinating experiences in the great outdoors.
- Magnification: 30x
- Effective objective lens diameter (mm): 65
- Exit pupil diameter (mm): 2.2
- Eye relief (mm): 21
- Field of view (ft/1000 yds / m/1000): 112 ft / 38 m
- Field of view (degrees): 2.1
- Field of view, apparent (degrees): 60
- Shortest focusing distance (ft / m): 7.2 ft / 2.2 m
- Diopter correction at ∞ (dpt): > 5
- Objective filter thread: M 67 x 0.75
- Length (in / mm): 14.6 / 371
- Weight (oz / g): 77.3 / 2195
- Functional temperature: -13 °F to +131 °F (-25 °C to +55 °C)
- Storage temperature: -22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C to +70 °C)
- Submersion tightness: 13 ft (4m) water depth (inert gas filling)