Why buy the Vanguard VEO 2 264CB Tripod?
The VEO 2 264CB from Vanguard is designed to be portable, very light and easy to use. It is a 26mm, 4 section travel carbon tripod kit that features a multi-action ball head. It has a maximum payload of 8 kg, yet only weighs only 1.6kg itself. The tripod can be extended up to 1.55m.
What are the key features of VEO 2 264CB?
- The advanced Central Column system allows for a rapid setup in less than 15 seconds
- High-end carbon construction gives a lightweight, sturdy and durable structure
- A Multi-action Ball Head has 3 independent knobs (lock, pan, friction control).
- Max payload of 8 kg
- ARCA compatible quick release plate
- An advanced twist lock system allows quick setup
- High-spec engineering on the leg tubes gives smooth, precise leg extensions
- A suspension loop on the canopy allows for additional weight to be added for stability
- Leg positioning at Independent 3 angles 20°, 45°, 80° gives adaptability in rough terrain, plus allows for creativity.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips
- Angled rubber feet for grippy placement
- Includes a tripod bag with an extension system, accommodating any size of standard tripod heads.
Central Column Rotation System
Featuring an exclusive & unique central column rotation system, the tripod allows you for quick and easy setup. An advanced twist ¼ turn locking system gives speedy deployment and sturdy setting. The VEO 2 BH-50 muti action ball head allows perfect operation. It features 3 independent dedicated knobs for lock, panning and friction control.
Set-up in Less Than 10 Seconds!
A perfect portable travelling companion, this tripod will set up in no time. Legs constructed with the latest in engineering design plus twist locks systems will allow you to quickly erect the tripod with confidence. All the while you can be versatile and creative with your positioning. The VEO 2 central column is quick and easy to set in place and the BH-50 Ball Head gives robust operation thanks to a large ergonomic knob. An ARCA-type compatible plate features a ¼” D-ring screw, giving the camera a quick attachment and release. The 4 section Carbon alloy legs come with a rapidly advanced twist lock system ergonomically designed to be extended with one hand and lock in at less than 10 seconds.
Perfect Positioning & Stability On Uneven Terrain
A low-angle adapter, plus the three independent leg angles at 20°, 45° and 80° will give secure positioning and stability. The angled rubber feet give excellent amounts of grip, allowing you to relax when shooting at creative angles. A dedicated loop allows additional weights to be added to the tripod for extra stability. A stylish design with a soft rubber handle provides an unbeatable grip. Use the included carrying tripod bag with a shoulder strap when you are ready to go on your next photo adventure.