Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Buy Now - Pay Nothing for 6 Months, means Buy now and pay in full before 15/4/2020 (approx.) plus a £29.00 settlement fee and you will be charged absolutely no interest. Should the balance not be paid in full by 15/4/2020 (approx.) you will automatically enter into a loan agreement with 42 equal payments with a representative APR of 19.9%. If you settle earlier than 42 months you will only pay the interest accrued over the number of months you have been paying the loan.
Price of Goods: £1,799.00
Pay 0% Deposit
Loan Amount £1,799.00
Total Payable on 15/4/2020 - £1,799.00 + £29.00 settlement fee
Cost of loan if paid by 15/4/2020 = £0.00
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Yuneec CGO-ET for H520 Infra-red and Low Light Camera
The CGO-ET 3-axis anti-vibration, thermal infra-red and low light RGB camera is a cost effective, safe and easy to use all-in-one solution for many applications such as Emergency response, Police and Civilian Defence, Intelligence gathering, Construction, Agriculture, Forestry, Fire Fighting and Search and Rescue operations. While the infra-red camera measures the temperature in the image and indicates relative temperature differences, the low light RGB camera has a light sensitivity twenty times higher than the human eye and takes detailed shots even in low light conditions.
Both Thermal and Visual light feeds are simultaneously streamed to the 720p HD LCD screen on the ST16 Ground Station and can be viewed separately, picture-in-picture or as an overlay.
- Thermal imaging camera and 1080p low-light camera combinable and recordable (picture in-picture or overlay)
- Temperature measurement and display
- Heat sources are well visualised thanks to the different colour spectrums available
- Sliding temperature detection scale allows you to focus on the relevant areas
- Compatible with Typhoon H520
Countless application areas
The CGOET is a cost-effective, safe and easy-to-use solution for countless application areas:
- Building construction and inspection
- Inspecting photovoltaic systems
- Agriculture and forestry
- Fire fighting
- Police and customs applications
- Search and rescue
- Field of Vision: Diagonal: 71°
- Field of Vision: Horizontal: 56°
- Sensitivity: < 50 mK
- Infrared Cam: Uncooled Vox microbolometer
- Pixel size: 12
- LWIR Wavelength: 8-14
- Picture rate: 9 Hz
- Photo format: JPEG, TIFF (14bit raw)
- Video format: MP4
- Temperature balance: Automatic
- Temperature effective range: -10° to 180°
Visual light Specs:
- Sensor: 1/3” 2M
- Field of vision: Diagonal: 90°
- ISO range: 100-12800
- Shutter Speed: 1/30 - 1/8000 s
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p 30 fps
- Photo format: JPEG
- Video format: MP4