Yuneec Typhoon H Plus Hexacopter Drone
The Typhoon H Plus Hexacopter is equipped with a high quality 1" sensor camera. The 1" sensor captures photos up to 20MP and videos up to 4K at 60FPS (100mbps), featuring an improved low light output and an increased dynamic range. Relevant core areas of the Typhoon H Plus are now even more shielded against electrical influences and ensure maximum reliability together with the PX4 controller and the 6-rotor design.
Through numerous optimizations, the new Typhoon H Plus is one of the quietest and most efficient hexacopters in its class and manages 25 minutes of flight time under normal weather and flight conditions.
- New flight controller based on PX4 with integrated backup and failsafe
- Optimised design for improved airflow and cooling
- Specially shielded core areas for increased reliability
- High efficiency and quiet flight operation
- 1" sensor camera with 20MP Stills and 4K Capture at 60FPS
- Improved Camera: Increased residual light performance and dynamic range, and a distortion-free horizon
- Includes redesigned ST16 remote control with improved display
The Typhoon H Plus will Include:
- ST16 Ground Station
- 1" Sensor 4K Gimbal Camera
- Plus more!
Typhoon H Plus Drone-
- Flight Time: 25 Minutes (With C23)
- Diagonal Length: 520mm (20.5in)
- Takeoff Weight (W/O Cam): 1645g (58oz)
- Battery: 4S 5250mAh LiPo
- IMPORTANT WARNING**Local Laws Apply : Maintain Visual Line of Sight of Aircraft at All Times
C23 Gimbal Camera-
- Dimensions: 115mm (4.5 in) x 80mm (3.2 in) x 135mm (5.3in)
- Weight: 350g (12.3 oz)
- Focal Length: 23 mm
- Sensor: 1” CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 20 Megapixels
- Video Resolution: Max 4K at 60FPS 100MBps
- Video FOV: 91°
ST16 Ground Station- learn more about the ST16 Ground Station here >
- Operating System: Android™
- Max Transmission Distance: 1.6 km
- Video Link Resolution: HD 720p
- Connections: USB, HDMI
- IMPORTANT WARNING**Local Laws Apply: Maintain Visual Line of Sight of Aircraft at All Times
Find out more
Check out our blog on 10 things to consider when buying a drone.
Check out our blog on Flying FPV Drones in the UK
Do I need to register my drone?
Yes, you will need to register this drone. Any drone exceeding 250g will need to be registered. If you require more information for this then please visit the CAA’s DMARES website. If you have already registered and have an Operator ID, ensure this is attached to your drone.
Where can I fly in the UK?
If you have not taken a drone training course you will have to adhere to the rules of the Open Category’s A3 subcategory (fly far from people).
- No uninvolved people present within the area of flight;
- No flight within 150m horizontally of residential, commercial, industrial, and recreational areas.
If you would like more freedom with your flying it is best to take a drone training course.
- A2 CofC
- An A2 CofC allows operations in the A2 subcategory (fly near to people) of the Open Category. This permits flights up to 50m horizontally from uninvolved people. This is allowed during the Transitional Period, which runs in the UK until December 31, 2022.
- For operations which pose a greater risk than the Open Category or fall outside the Open Category perimetres, a GVC is required to apply for an Operational Authorisation to fly in the Specific Category.
Can I use this drone commerically?
Yes. Having an A2 CofC allows you to operate commercially. But the A2 CofC is not specifically a commercial permission; it is a competency which permits flights in the A2 subcategory, regardless of recreational or commercial flying.
You can fly commercially in the Open Category without an A2 CofC, but your operations will be restricted to the conditions of the A3 subcategory.
The GVC allows you to apply for an Operational Authorisation, which has replaced the Permission for Commercial Operation (PfCO), to fly in the Specific Category - geared towards enterprise drone pilots and for operations outside the remit of the Open Category.
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £1,549.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.