Sudbury Professional photographer
- Very quiet, and stable in windy conditions.
- It's a new product & some features aren't quite there yet.
Published on: 17 October 2017
*No Camera is included in this Kit*
The H520 is a hexacopter that has been developed for commercial use. The sUAS is the perfect solution for long flight times and a proven and robust technology in an all-in-one package. The H520 is built for inspection, law enforcement, security, construction, surveying, and mapping applications in addition to offering cinematic or broadcast-ready imaging payload systems.
The H520 is designed with the inspection industry in mind with six-rotor systems that allow for stable, precise flight, long focal-length lenses that allow the sUAS to fly at greater distance from an object and data storage that may be shared instantly from the ST16S Ground Station or delivered directly in 4K/2K/HD video or 20Mp still images.
Even in high-wind environments, the Yuneec H520 sUAS system is able to hold position, allowing the solution to fly even when a manned inspection would be deemed unsafe. Exclusive flight speed control offers slowest speed above stall flight for maximum precision in challenging environments.
All of our E-Series cameras and the CGOET are hot swap-capable on our sUAS platforms, allowing for significant time-savings through not requiring a power-down/restart of the UAS system. This also allows for consistency of data-storage, rather than using multiple storage devices and locations. Whether it’s thermal imaging, long focal length, or wide focal-length data capture, memory cards may be swapped from device to device.
- 20 MP 1-inch sensor and the latest H2 high speed image processing chip
- 4K resolution at 60 frames per second
- Ideally suitable for professional film applications, 3D mapping/modelling - and search and rescue
- 23 mm lens with low distortion
- included lens adapter ring threaded to fit 40.5 mm standard ND filters
- 3-axis stabilized gimbal with a precision of +/- 0.02°
- Thermal imaging and a low light dual camera
- High-value for Solar Inspection, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighting, Search & Rescue and Construction
- The 1080p low light camera has 20x higher light sensitivity than the human eye
- Low light camera alongside the thermal imaging camera combine to overlay IR and RGB for a clean, precise image. Capture infrared and video images with identical positioning via a single flight plan
- Adjustable temperature detection
- Temperature measurement and display
- Various color spectra allow an accurate visualization of heat sources
- 12 MP 1/2.3“ sensor
- 4K resolution at 30 frames per second
- Ideally suitable for inspection of cell towers, wind turbines and other vertical assets
- 40 mm equivalent lens enables to capture important visual details while maintaining a safe distance from the asset
The ST16S Ground Station is an all-inclusive transmitter and receiver that gives you full control over the H520 during flight, allowing users to capture photos and video with great ease. With a large 7-inch integrated screen, the Android-based ST16S controller displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device. You can also use the ST16S as a mission planner. Plan your flight using the touch screen, and execute your mission with just a single press of a button.
Our DataPilot™ software system enables users to efficiently and consistently create orthomaps, 3D scans, crop data imagery, or cinematic movement for repeatable, recallable aerial flight paths, without requiring expensive 3rd party software.
The mobile SDK gives developers access to the hardware and software of the H520. With the SDK, you can immerse yourself in the capabilities of the H520 platform without having training in Robotics because it abstracts the complex functions such as flight stabilization, link communication, sensor management, camera control, and provides a simplified interface to deal with the components of the H520 to interact. Developers have access to a rich set of features through the mobile SDK. This includes, for example, flight control, camera and gimbal systems, real-time telemetry data, waypoint missions and video support. With the SDK, individual apps for the H520 can be developed to implement application-specific functionalities and to teach the H520 completely new behaviours.
The H520 is a Hexacopter with long flight times, safety and flexibility, developed for law enforcement, search and rescue, security, construction, surveying, broadcasting and mapping applications. Its rugged design and reliable precision compass provides a stable and precise flight envelope, and numerous safety features make the H520 the ultimate copter for commercial and professional operators.
|FLIGHT TIME||CGO-ET: 25 Min / E90: 25 Min / E50: 28 Min|
|DIMENSIONS||520 x 457 x 310 mm|
|WEIGHT (WITH BATTERY, WITHOUT GIMBAL)||1633 g|
|BATTERY||4S 15.2V LiPo (Power 4)|
|BATTERY POWER||5250mAh 4S/15.2V (79,8Wh)|
|MAXIMUM FLYING ALTITUDE||500 m|
|MAXIMUM ROTATIONAL SPEED||120°/s|
|MAXIMUM ROTATION ANGLE||35°|
|MAXIMUM RATE OF ASCENT||4 m/s|
|MAXIMUM RATE OF DESCENT||2.5 m/s|
|NUMBER OF CHANNELS||16|
|TRANSMISSION DISTANCE RANGE (OPTIMUM CONDITIONS)||Up to 1.6km/1 mile|
|VIDEO LINK RESOLUTION||HD 720p|
|VIDEO LINK FREQUENCY BAND||5.8 GHz WiFi|
|VIDEO TRANSMISSION||FCC Compliance: Up to 1.6km/1 mile / CE Compliance: Up to 1.6km/1 mile|
|FLIGHT SYSTEM TELEMETRY DATA ON SCREEN||Yes|
|LCD SCREEN SIZE||7”|
|TACTILE AND AUDIO FEEDBACK||Yes|
|BUILT-IN LIPO BATTERY (VOLTAGE/CAPACITY)||3.6V 8700mAh 31.32Wh Li-ion|
|CONNECTION TYPES||1x HDMI, 2x USB, 1x head phone|
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £1,399.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.