Zeiss Try Before You Buy
Rediscover the world with the Zeiss Victory SF Binoculars and experience every spectacle the great outdoors has to offer. Thanks to their light weight, unique ergonomic design and dynamic fast-focus feature, the Victory SF allows for hours of use in any situation.
Fancy trying the ZEISS VICTORY SF before making that all important buying decision? Well now you can! We are giving you a great opporunity to try these outstanding binoculars before you buy.
All you need to do is complete the form below to request a Victory SF binocular for a Try Before You Buy period of up to 2 weeks.
Once we have received your application a member of the team will confirm the dates within 24hrs. Please make sure you leave at least 48hrs to submit your request for it to be confirmed*.
This offer is valid from 01/08/17 to 31/07/18 - T&Cs apply.
*If you have sent your request on a weekend the confirmation will not be given until the following Monday.
KEY INFORMATION REGARDING THIS ZEISS VICTORY FL TRY BEFORE YOU BUY PROMOTION
- It is the responsibility of the customer to understand and accept the terms and conditions of Clifton Cameras' Try Before You Buy Victory SF Promotion.
- This promotion is available to UK residents only.
- The binoculars can only be collected and returned in person from our Dursley store, upon full payment of retail value.
- The Zeiss Victory SF binoculars remains the property of Clifton Cameras Ltd at all times and must not be pledged, loaned, deposited or sold to any other third party.
- It is the responsibility of the Try Before You Buy customer to ensure that the equipment is fully functional, undamaged and complete on collection from Clifton Cameras. Equipment should consist of a Zeiss Victory SF binocular (8x42 or 10x42), carrying case, strap, rainguard, objective covers, and instructions for use.
- The Try Before You Buy customer is responsible for the safe keeping of the equipment and protection against the elements of vandalism, theft, loss or improper use. Damage to the equipment caused by accident or misuse is the sole responsibility of the Try Before You Buy customer. Any loss or theft must be reported to the police and a crime reference number received and Clifton Cameras must also be informed immediately.
- The Try Before You Buy customer will be liable for any element of loss or damage to the equipment and accessories.
- The period of the hire is limited to a maximum of 14 days, penalties apply for late return as stipulated in item 13.
- Collection & return days are Monday to Saturday.
- Items will be available to collect at 12:00 on the day of hire and must be returned 10:00 at the latest on the agreed return date.
- Upon return of the binoculars a refund less the promotion fee, and any missing or damaged accessories, will be processed onto the same method used to pay.
- Any missing or damaged accessories will be charged at full RRP.
- Penalties will be applied for late return of equipment at a rate of £50 per day per item or part thereof.
- Hire is restricted to one Try Before You Buy period per customer.
- This promotion is a Try Before You Buy and should not be used for any professional or paid activities, therefore Clifton Cameras Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss whatsoever in relation to this hire or consequential losses that may be derived from it.
- Clifton Cameras Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this activity in whole or part without prior notice.