Boya BY-M3D Dual-Mic Lavalier For Android Device
Designed for recording interviews, the Boya BY-M3D Dual-Mic Lavalier For Android Device is a digital USB Type-C microphone and comprised of two of the well-received omnidirectional condenser lavalier microphones, which is specially designed for Android devices and others devices with Type-C connector, such as iPad Pro, Mac PC.
With 16 bits/48KHz resolution and each microphone recording to a discrete channel features, it’s ideal for presentations, podcasts, webcasts, or any situation where one or two subjects needs to be recorded.
The package includes tie clips allow for hands-free operation while the windscreens help ensure quiet, professional-quality recordings.
- Dual lapel design, allow 2 people to use at the same time
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Compatible with most USB Type-C devices
- 6-metre long cable, comfortably adapter to various environments
- 16 bits/48KHz digital resolution
- Low handling noise
- Each Mic Routes to Left Channel and Right Channel
- Powered by Type-C devices