Why buy the Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II?
The Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II is a portable and powerful compact camera. With 5x zoom range and a 20.1megapixel CMOS sensor, it gives some truly stunning imaging results for such a small and portable camera. As well as this, you will see superb quality from 4K video shooting.
What are the key features of the Canon G5 X MK2?
- 5x Zoom from a 24mm lens - wide angles and fast apertures
- 20.1 megapixel 1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor - stunning images
- 4K video or get 120fps in Full HD - capture slow motion in high resolution
- Tilting screen - perfect for selfies and low-angle photography
- OLED electronic popup viewfinder - clear viewing that allows you to focus on the subject and task at hand
- Bluetooth and WiFi connections - Control the camera and download images with ease
- USB Charging - Convenient USB battery charging
Powerful and portable
High image quality and huge amounts of power are delivered by the 20.1 megapixel 1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor, combined with a DIGIT 8 image processor. The two harmonise to deliver high performance with beautiful colouring and clarity.
A 5x zoom lens will offer up pin sharp images. Its fast f1.8-2.8 aperture makes it great for shooting in low light.
Responsive and easy to use
The processing power of the G5 X Mk2 makes it easy to control and use at a moments notice. Fast Autofocus can cope impressively, with up to 30fps in RAW burst modes.
Clear EVF and display
A pop-up Electronic Viewfinder plus tilting screen allow for crisp, clear viewing during and after shooting. The tilting screen makes it perfect for a quick selfie or vlogging or any high/low angle captures.
Stunning 4K Video
The camera delivers excellent results with ease. It’ll capture 4K Video and also frame rates up to 120fps when shooting in Full HD.
Shoot with and review images on a smart device. With WiFi and Bluetooth Connections, it’s easy to link this camera to your mobile phone or tablet.