Celestron Hummingbird 9-27x56mm ED Micro Spotter
The name Hummingbird reflects many of the qualities of hummingbirds: very small size, highly mobile (they can fly in almost any direction at will), and capable of long-distance travel (many migrate between South and North America). The Celestron Hummingbird is a “micro” ED spotting scope, and like its namesake, the Hummingbird Micro Spotting Scope is as well suited to long-distance travel as it is to the backyard.
Ideally suited for travel – the Hummingbird will easily fit into a pocket, shoulder bag, or carry-on luggage. This spotting scope is perfect for travelling birders as a more travel-friendly alternative to a full-size spotting scope. The lowest magnification level can also serve as a substitute for a binocular.
ED Objective Lenses
Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass virtually eliminates chromatic aberration, also known as colour fringing, a visual defect common in binoculars. Hummingbird ED delivers edge-to-edge sharpness with excellent colour correction and razor-sharp images.
Not all ED glass is created equal. Celestron’s high-quality ED glass delivers visibly brighter, sharper images compared to non-ED binoculars. The difference is especially apparent in low light conditions, such as at dawn or dusk.
- Easily carried in vest or coat pocket, in belt pack, or shoulder bag
- ED lens optical system provides sharp, clear images with vivid, well-managed colour
- 9-27x magnification range spans binoculars and spotting scopes
- “Birder-friendly” close focus distance: 10 ft. / 3m close focus satisfies birding field optic requirements
- Waterproof / Nitrogen filled -- Protected against wet weather, humid conditions, and other environmental challenges
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £299.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.