Browse the categories below to reveal specially reduced items to go with this product, then click and add them to create your own unique bundle with discounted price.
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Buy Now - Pay Nothing for 6 Months, means buy now and pay in full before 26/8/2020 (approx.) plus a £29.00 settlement fee and you will be charged absolutely no interest. You will be contacted by V12 Finance before the interest free period ends to explain your options. If you have not paid this sum in full by that date, interest of 19.9% APR representative will be charged from the date we told you your agreement was live. If you have made any partial repayments prior to this, interest will be charged only on the amount of credit that remains unpaid.
Price of Goods: £1,699.00
Pay 0% Deposit
Loan Amount £1,699.00
Total Payable on 26/8/2020 - £1,699.00 + £29.00 settlement fee
Cost of loan if paid by 26/8/2020 = £0.00
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Fujifilm X-Pro 3 Body Only
Fujifilm introduces the X-Pro 3, the latest mirrorless digital camera to join the X Series line-up. The camera comes in a standard "black" version as well as "DR Black" and "DR Silver" versions.
The "DR" versions have a surface hardening Duratect coating to protect the camera from scratches. All versions have a titanium exterior for extra toughness and durability.
It boasts a new advanced hybrid viewfinder, a 26.1MP “X-TransTM*2 CMOS 4” sensor, a new film simulation called ‘CLASSIC Neg’, 4K video, a ‘hidden’ LCD screen and the X-Processor 4 image-processing engine.
Compact, lightweight and durable, this is the perfect camera for any street photographer or pure film enthusiast.
- Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder
- ‘CLASSIC Neg’ Film Simulation
- 26-megapixel sensor
- X-Processor 4
- Up to 30fps
- 4K video up to 30P
- Full HD video up to 60P
- “Hidden” LCD screen
Rugged Construction and Weather Sealed
The exterior of the camera body is made of titanium for extra strength and corrosive resistance, while the interior is made from magnesium alloy.
The camera has been weather-sealed to give the camera advanced dust and moisture resistance and it can be operated in temperatures as low as -10 °C.
Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder
You can switch between the optical viewfinder (OVF) and electronic viewfinder (EVF) with ease allowing the user the benefits of both. The OVF lets you have constant view of your subject without any time lag, while the EVF allows you to check exposure while you shoot.
It is also possible to check electronic settings within the OVF by using the “Electronic RangeFinder” function.
The EVF has a 3.69-million-dot organic EL panel with advanced display performance that boasts a high contrast ratio of over 1:5000 and the maximum luminance of 1500cd/m2 to display the finest details even in shadows and highlights. It also covers 97% of the sRGB colour space, giving more accurate colour reproduction.
Fourth-generation sensor and processor
The X-Pro 3 features a 26.1MP back-illuminated X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor as well as the X-Processor 4 image-processing engine. The benefit of this new combination include:
- An improved algorithm allows the camera to autofocus at the minimum luminance of -6EV, which is near pitch-darkness.
- A new HDR shooting function combines multiple shot images of different exposure levels to expand the dynamic range.
- An AF range limiter function, which has been available only on a limited number of lenses until now. You can select from two preset values or use the focus ring to specify any focus range. This gives the focus preset function available to all XF lenses.
- The camera handles multiple exposures of up to 9 frames in the Additive, Average, Comparative Bright or Comparative Dark mode to combine images taken from multiple viewpoints or at different times into a single image. You can apply different Film Simulation modes to each of the frames to create a multi-layered collage.
New ‘CLASSIC Neg’ Film Simulation
Fujifilm has introduced the new ‘CLASSIC Neg’ Film Simulation mode to the X-Pro 3. This replicates colour negative film traditionally chosen for everyday snapshots. The colours, precisely controlled for each level of brightness, create a rich chromatic contrast to add extra definition to the image.
- Monochromatic Colour: this function allows you to choose the key colour from a matrix of Warm / Cool tones and Magenta / Green hues, incorporating the rich gradation into your images to create photographs with a personal twist.
- Clarity setting: an image quality parameter to complement the existing Highlight Tone, Shadow Tone and Sharpness. Texture and outlines of the subject can be accentuated or softened while retaining gradation of colours to control the overall look of a picture.
- Grain Effect: simulates photographic film, so that you can adjust “strength” and “size” to attain a more precise control over graininess, instead of having just two options of “strong” and “weak” graininess in previous models.
- Colour Chrome/Colour Chrome Blue: reproduces deeper colours and greater tonal definition in such subjects, is now complemented with the “Colour Chrome Blue” effect, applying extra depth and natural vividness to the blue tones in a picture.
“Hidden” LCD touchscreen
Another feature of the X-Pro 3 is the ‘hidden’ 1.62-million-dot high-resolution tilting LCD touchscreen display which can be flipped 180 degrees. This allows the user to use the camera at different angles such as ground shooting or above the head.
The screen offers a wide angle of view and delivers high contrast yet natural colour reproduction to provide a clear and high-quality view.
The rear of the touchscreen houses a 1.28-inch colour Memory LCD, that displays shooting settings even if the camera is switched off. The screen can be set to either “Classic” or “Standard” mode depending on what you would like displayed.
“Classic” mode displays Film Simulation, white balance and other image settings reminiscent of film cameras, while “Standard” mode displays shutter speed, ISO sensitivity, the number of remaining frames and other shooting settings in plain numbers and icons.
Optional accessories available
What’s in the box?
- Li-ion battery NP-W126S
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Strap clip
- Protective cover
- Clip attaching tool
- Hot shoe cover
- Wiping cloth