Fujifilm XF 14mm f2.8 R Fujinon Lens - Ex-Display
Light signs of use from being on display.
The perfect perspective
Advanced optical design has been used to overcome the distortion-prone tendency of ultra wide-angle lenses to control distortion without digital correction. This contributes to achieving high resolution to all corners of this ultra wide-angle lens. The lens structure consists of 10 elements in 7 groups, including 2 aspheric and 3 extra low dispersion elements, and a 7-blade rounded diaphragm. The lens features distance and depth of field scales on the barrel, making it suitable for a range of shooting techniques such as pre-focusing. The short minimum shooting distance of 18cm means it can effectively blur the background while also giving a sense of perspective characteristic to ultra wide-angle lenses.
- 14mm (Equiv to 21mm in 35mm format)
- F2.8 maximum aperture
- 1/3 EV (19 stops)
- 18cm minimum focus distance
- Lens configuration: 10 elements in 7 groups (includes 2 aspherical and 3 abnormal dispersion elements)
- Focal length: (35mm format equivalent): f=14mm (21mm)
- Angle of view: 89°
- Max. aperture: F2.8
- Min. aperture: F22
- Aperture control Number of blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Stop size: 1/3EV (19 stops)
- Focus range: Approx. 18cm - 8
- Max. magnification: 0.12x
- External dimensions: 65mm x 58.4mm
- Filter size: 58mm
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £689.97
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.