Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Buy Now - Pay Nothing for 6 Months, means Buy now and pay in full before 25/2/2020 (approx.) plus a £29.00 settlement fee and you will be charged absolutely no interest. Should the balance not be paid in full by 25/2/2020 (approx.) you will automatically enter into a loan agreement with 42 equal payments with a representative APR of 19.9%. If you settle earlier than 42 months you will only pay the interest accrued over the number of months you have been paying the loan.
Price of Goods: £1,229.00
Pay 0% Deposit
Loan Amount £1,229.00
Total Payable on 25/2/2020 - £1,229.00 + £29.00 settlement fee
Cost of loan if paid by 25/2/2020 = £1,258.00
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Why buy the Gitzo GT3532 Mountaineer inc GHF3W Fluid 3 Way Head Kit?
This excellent combination kit offers you savings on Gitzo's latest 3-way head and the GT3532 Mountaineer Tripod.
Featuring super smooth operation which gives high accuracy to your framing, plus lightweight magnesium construction, the head is a superb choice for Landscape, Studio and Architecture photographers.
The GT3532 Mountaineer Tripod is built from advanced carbon fibre tubing. This gives a super light tripod - great for travelling photographers.
Gitzo 3 Way Fluid Head
Built to replace the Gitzo Low Profile 3 Way Heads, the Gitzo 3 Way Fluid Head has taken huge leaps in providing support to photographers. It has been designed to work best with Gitzo Mountaineer and Gitzo Systematic Tripods.
What are the key features of the Gitzo 3 Way Fluid Head?
- Independent fluid cartridges set in each axis makes this head's movement extremely smooth. Its ergonomic handles allow accurate and effortless composition.
- Patented retractable handles mean the head can become compact without compromise on usability.
- Constructed from magnesium, the body of this head is very rigid as well as lightweight.
- Weighing less than 1kg, it will securely hold a payload up to 13kg.
- The head features a quick release holder with which the plate (7cm rubberized Arca-Swiss compatible plate included) can be easily released.
- You can adjust the width of the quick release holder with a side screw. This makes it compatible with other plates.
- A new 90° rotatable plate holder allows easy access to a world of creative freedom. As well as easy landscape - portrait switching, it is also very simple for shooting overhead and below. The rotation also helps when working with larger spider tripods like the Gitzo Systematic.
- A rotatable spirit level helps you with accurate framing on all the axes.
Gitzo GT3532 Mountaineer Tripod
GT3532 is a standard-height 3-section Series 3 carbon fiber tripod. It is recommended for professional cameras with 300mm lenses (up to a maximum of 400mm). A new design and the use of Carbon eXact tubes, Series 3 Mountaineer tripods are light in weight. They are also far more rigid than previous. The top leg section diameter is 32.9mm
Carbon eXact tubes are even stiffer to maximize rigidity and image stability. Carbon eXact optimizes the fibre composition for each tube size. They use High Modulus carbon fibre in the narrower tubes. This makes them stiffer. The tube diameters are also optimized. The final leg section is now 22.5% thicker.
Gitzo has redesigned the G-lock internally and externally. It creates a new level of ergonomics and resistance, with the smoother, softer operation, while reducing dust entering the system.
Faster operation is delivered by Mountaineer's Ground Level Set mechanism. It allows you to remove the centre column. This gets the camera closer to the ground. A single simple unlocking ring under the column's upper disc frees the column. This keeps the upper disc solidly in place on the tripod.
|attaches by.||1/4" and 3/8" screws attachment type|
|leg angles||23°. 55°. 83°|
|leg sections||3 number|
|maximum height||161.0 cm|
|maximum height (with centre column down)||133.0 cm|
|minimum height||16.0 cm|
|closed length||64.0 cm|