Hasselblad 907X and CFV II 50C Mirrorless Medium Format Digital Camera
Introducing the Hasselblad 907X 50c Mirrorless Medium Format Digital Camera. This kit consists of the modernised CVF II 50C digital back and the brand new 907X camera body which together will connect Hasselblad’s photographic history into one system.
- Large medium format 50MP 43.8 x 32.9 mm CMOS sensor
- 14 stops of dynamic range
- Hasselblad HNCS
- Captures 16-bit RAW images and full resolution JPEGs
- High-resolution 3.2-inch 2.36K dot touch and tilt screen
- Smooth live view experience with a high frame rate of 60fps
- Video: 2.7k (2720 x 1530) and Full HD (1920 x 1080) / Video covers full sensor width in a 16:9 ratio
- Intuitive user interface with swipe and pinch touch controls
- Internal battery slot with the option to recharge in-camera via the USB-C port (same battery used on the X System)
- Compatibility with most V System cameras made from 1957 and onwards in addition to third party technical or view cameras
- Full compatibility with all XCD Lenses
- Full compatibility with HC/HCD Lenses including AF with optional XH Lens Adapter (manual focus only with HC 120 Macro and HC 120 Macro II)
- Compatibility with V System Lenses, XPan Lenses, and third-party lenses using XV, XPan and third-party lens adapters, respectively
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- Audio in/out connectors
- Flash in/out connectors
- Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity and USB-C connection, enabling tethered shooting
- Portable workflow with Phocus Mobile 2 support*
- Optional accessories, including chrome finished 907X Control Grip for quick access to main image functions and 907X Optical Viewfinder for convenient eye-level shooting
- 907X ultra-thin and lightweight body converts CFV II 50C digital back into digital SWC
- 907X 50C weight: 740 g (CFV II 50C: 540 g / 907X Camera Body: 200 g)
Hasselblad CFV II 50C Digital Back
The CFV II 50C digital back features a 50 megapixel CMOS sensor (43.8 × 32.9 mm in size), and each sensor is individually calibrated for optimal performance. As with the other digital Hasselblad systems, you will get outstanding colour depth with Hasselblad’s Natural Colour Solution technology to deliver superb, true-to-life tones.
This digital back will enable use with most V System cameras made from 1957 and onwards in addition to third party technical or view cameras. Improving upon the user experience of the previous generations, the CFV II 50C will feature a brilliant tilt screen with full touch support and Hasselblad’s renowned user interface for settings, image review, and menu navigation. Users of previous CFV digital backs will appreciate a new fully-integrated battery, the same used on the X System, which will reduce the overall size and with the option to recharge in-camera via the USB-C port. Combining its iconic aesthetics with modern technology, the CFV II 50C gives a nod to Hasselblad’s history combined with the brand’s world-renowned image quality.
Hasselblad 907X Camera Body
Hasselblad’s smallest body ever, the 907X Camera Body, turns in to a small lightweight camera enabled by the CFV II 50C. It also means a user now gains access to use wide-angle lenses, not something available with the previous CVF models, like XCD 21mm and 30mm. Combine this with an XH, XV or XPan lens adapter and your lens options open up even further.
Coupling the CFV II 50C with Hasselblad’s smallest medium format camera body ever, the 907X creates a highly compact package. This combination will offer a truly distinct photographic experience, including the classic waist-level shooting style of the V System enabled by the CFV II 50C’s tilt screen.
With the 907X, the photographer will gain access to all of the high-quality X System Lenses in addition to a vast range of Hasselblad optics via adapters, including the H System, V System, and XPan Lenses. In addition, the 907X will enable compatibility with a wide range of third-party adapters and lenses.
Please note that there is no lens included with this kit!
Combining the 907X camera body with the CFV II 50C creates a highly compact, beautiful made medium format camera. It brings modern technology together with classic aesthetics reminiscent of the Hasselblad SWC camera. Anyone that has had the Hasselblad experience including the classic SWC, or other classic Hasselblad cameras, will understand how exciting these two new products are.
Planned accessories to beautifully complement the combination include the 907X Control Grip and 907X External Optical Viewfinder.