Polar Pro Peter McKinnon Signature Edition II - Variable ND - 2/5 Stop
The Polar Pro Peter McKinnon edition neutral density filters are the gold standard of VND's. This second edition has been redesigned with preset stop ranges (set with haptic feedback) and includes the fantastic Defender360 lens-cap/storage system.
- Control your shutter speed in most lighting conditions
- Ideal for run-and-gun-videography
- Available in 2-5 and 6-9 stop variations
- Preset stop range eliminates any chance of cross-polarization
- Zero vignetting down to 16mm focal length lenses
- All variations include the new Defender360™.
- Both editions feature our new haptic feedback mechanism.
- Adventure Assurance™ - Be satisfied with your PolarPro gear throughout your adventures or your money back.
The new design features a 'haptic' feedback mechanism that allows you to snap into the pre-determined stop-value (and avoid any cross polarisation) without taking your eye off of the shot. Flexible, they offer zero vignetting down to 16mm focal length lenses. Aluminium framed, they are only 8.4mm deep and weigh just 41g (67mm).
With 2-5 stops of reduction and an ND4 to ND32 equivalent, you can use this grade of variable neutral density filter to control your shutter speed in most common lighting conditions. Two to five stops of adjustment make this the ideal filter for run-n-gun videography and filmmaking.
The filter ships with the Defender360, which is Polar pro's clever 2-stage filter protector featuring a waterproof and dustproof seal. The cover protects the filter in your bag and the included cap protects it when on the lens.
The filters are also available in a 6-9 stops version.