Why buy the Profoto Connect?
The Profoto Connect system is a button-free Profoto Air remote TTL trigger. It will sit on the camera flash hot shoe bracket comfortably across most brands. It is available for Nikon, Fujifilm, Olympus, Sony and Canon Cameras.
What are the key features of the Profoto Connect?
- Button-free Profoto AirTTL remote
- Hot shoe mount that wirelessly connects your camera to Profoto lighting
- Three settings: Auto, manual and off.
- Small, lightweight and minimalistic design
- Smart connectivity with the Profoto app (compatible with iPhone 7 or newer)
- Built-in battery chargers and rechargeable LiPo battery has a 30hr battery life
Easy to set up and control your lighting
It makes life extremely easy when modelling light, and there are three easy and simple settings. Auto, manual and off.
- Auto mode will allow you to point and shoot with ease. Flash power is automatically calculated allowing you to focus on the composition of your photographs.
- To fine tune the light, you can use Manual mode. Manually control the light settings or use the Profoto app.
Profoto Connect allows you to create natural, beautiful lighting in any scenario. The compact, lightweight Profoto trigger works with all Profoto AirTTL lights.
What equipment is the Profoto Connect compatible with?
The Profoto Echo XS Connect will work as a remote trigger for all Profoto AirTTL lights. Including the Profoto B1 and A1 systems.
What is the Profoto App?
The Profoto App is available on iOS 11 + mobile phone devices (iPhone 7 and later). It was made for photographers looking to get the most from their lighting devices. With devices like the B10, it can be used to set and control light.
Now with the Profoto Connect system, you can fine-tune the lighting of your button free remote setup. Future firmware updates will allow you to update your light over-the-air.
Creative Capture (Beta) will work with a Profoto B10 to capture images with full control. It has a smart preview functionality. This means you can experiment with lights and shadows.- creating the best mood and lighting in your photography.