Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £269.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Ricoh Theta SC2
The Ricoh Theta SC2 is the enthusiast model of the Theta lineup and is perfect for the selfie shooter who wants to capture everything in 360° and in 4K. It is simple to operate and is compact enough to keep in your pocket at all times.
- Easy-to-Use 4K 360° 14MP Camera
- Internal Stitching
- 4K Shake Correction
- 360° 4K30 Video
- 5376 x 2688 360° Photos
- Face Correction, Night Mode
- 14GB Memory
4K, 360° Video
- Faces are detected and centred in the image—if they're located in a high position in the image frame or are slanted in some way, the THETA SC2 corrects them and brings them to the centre
- Exposure compensation and noise reduction brighten faces so the skin looks brighter and better
- Images are processed to smooth skin regardless of whether or not faces are successfully detected
- This mode combines noise reduction with dynamic range correction and face detection in order to capture shots with low image noise—this feature is intended for use with a tripod
- This preset independently controls automatic exposure (AE) and automatic white balance (AWB) for the front and rear lenses in scenes with extreme differences in contrast
- Highlight priority automatic exposure in dark scenes captures main subjects as best a possible even when they are too brightly lit
Lens-by-Lens Exposure Mode
- The images captured by the front and rear lenses are placed beside each other for a side-by-side display
- In this mode, the white balance settings are specifically designed for underwater shooting in depths of 16 to 33', in order to compensate for how colours are capture underwater
HDR Algorithm Changes
- Improvements to the HDR algorithm highly minimized and even removes chromatic aberration and fringing, as well as unnatural effects normally caused by colour saturation
- Contrast is high in the highlights
- Processing time is 9.5 seconds, a huge improvement over the 23-second time of the predecessor SC model
- Three images are composited in the THETA SC2, whereas the predecessor SC model used four images; the result of the improvement is a narrower dynamic range in the highlights
High-Speed Image Data Transfer
- High-speed data transfer that is approximately 4x faster than that of the predecessor THETA SC model