Sigma 16mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary for L-Mount
The SIGMA 16mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary for L-mount is specifically designed with the Sigma fp in mind and has also been designed with the Sigma Alliance with Leica and Panasonic.
Developed to feature a lightweight, compact package for everyday use, SIGMA DN lenses for mirrorless cameras deliver superior performance covering the key focal lengths. The 16mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary also combines F1.4 brightness with top-level optical performance.
The 16mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary features a lens structure with 16 elements in 13 groups and includes the finest materials. This lens effectively minimises optical aberrations and offers superb resolution at wide-open aperture and throughout the aperture range. The optical design and stepping motor deliver smooth autofocus during video shooting, while the mount features a special sealing for a dust- and splash-proof design.
- Compatible with in-camera image stabilisation
- Pre-loaded data is compatible with in-camera aberration correction
- The stepping motor delivers excellent autofocus with quiet performance
- Dust- and splash-proof design
- Large lens hood (supplied) to keep out harmful rays
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
- 'Made in Japan' with outstanding craftsmanship
- 9-blade diaphragm
- Brass bayonet mount
- Available Sigma Mount Conversion System
- Lens construction: 16 Elements in 13 groups
- No. of blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm)
- Minimum aperture: F16
- Minimum focus distance: 25cm/9.8in
- Maximum magnification ratio: 1:9.9
- Filter size: 67mm
- Maximum dimensions x length: 72.2mm x 90.3mm/2.8x3.6in
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £359.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.