Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £2,370.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Why buy the Swarovski NL Pure 8x42 Binoculars?
- The largest-ever field of view - 159m at 1000m
- Revolutionary ergonomic shape
- Perfectly balanced for a steady image
- Incredible colour fidelity with high light transmission
- Field Flattener Lenses - an almost flat, completely distortion-free image
- Weighs just 840g
- New FSB functional sidebag included
- UCS universal comfort strap included
- Also available in a 10x42 and 12x42
+VIEW. ONE WITH THE MOMENT.
The new Swarovski NL Pure binoculars offer the largest-ever FOV (field of view). The optical technology means almost indiscernible edges, which allows you to truly immerse yourself in nature and have new experiences as never before.
The 8x42 model offers 159m at 1000m, or an apparent FOV of 69 degrees.
+SHAPE. ONE WITH YOU.
Swarovski has worked hard to make the NL Pure the most comfortable and relaxing binocular to use. They have been designed to perfectly fit into your hand with a revolutionary ergonomic shape. This guarantees these are a binocular you won't want to put down.
Combine the new ergonomic and compact design with the incredibly wide field of view, the NL Pure will take the viewing experience to the next level. This has been achieved through continuous improvements to the optical system, including designing a space-saving mechanical concept.
+DETAIL. ONE WITH PERFECTION.
Taking the optical performance from the Swarovksi ELs, also known as SWAROVISION, the NL Pure guarantees market-leading image performance with outstanding colour fidelity. All this combines to allow the user to easily identify every single detail.
+COMFORT. OBSERVE WITH EFFORTLESS EASE.
Adding to the new ergonomic design, Swarovski has bought out the FRP. The Forehead Rest Pure allows the user to make the binoculars there own and helps glasses wearers to get the perfect distance to the eyepiece. The FRP Forehead Rest Pure is sold separately and can be found here >
FRICTION FREE FOCUSING
Focusing was a key area when designing the NL Pure and the aim was to keep friction to a minimum. Precision threads and optimum surfaces all play their part in ensuring easy mobility. A new mechanical system has been designed to stow the focusing mechanism in the binocular’s revolutionary ergonomic housing.
FSB FUNCTIONAL SIDEBAG
Included with the NL Pure, the new FSB functional sidebag ensures they are at your fingertips and ready to use as soon as you reach into the bag.
UCS UNIVERSAL COMFORT STRAP
With an ergonomic and wide neck section, the UCS is the perfect strap to go with the NL Pure binoculars. The use of performance materials such as mesh regulates moisture and provides excellent ventilation. The universal comfort strap is a classic webbing strap that can be quickly and intuitively adjusted to the length you need via a quick-lock clasp on each side.
SOAP & BRUSH KIT
A soap & brush kit is supplied for cleaning the armouring on the case. Close the covers on the eyepiece and objective lenses. Moisten the brush and apply the soap using circular movements to gently clean the housing. Then rinse the NL Pure with clear water and dry it carefully. Regular cleaning extends the life of the product.
- UCS universal comfort strap
- FSB functional sidebag
- Eyepiece and objective lens cover
- Soap & brush kit
- Microfiber cloth
- Strap loop connector
- Cover for steel rings (when detaching the objective lens cover)
Swarovski NL Pure 8x42 Binoculars Technical Data
- Magnification: 8x
- Effective objective lens diameter (mm): 42 mm
- Exit pupil diameter (mm): 5.3 mm
- Exit pupil distance: 18 mm
- Field of view (m/1,000 m) / (ft/1,000 yds) : 159 m (477 ft)
- Field of view (degrees): 9.1°
- Field of view for eyeglass wearers (degrees): 9.1°
- Field of view, apparent (degrees): 69°
- Shortest focusing distance: 2.0 m/6.6 ft
- Diopter adjustment left/right: ± 4 dpt
- Diopter correction at ∞: > 5 dpt
- Interpupillary distance: 56-74 mm 2.2-2.9 in
- Light transmission: 91%
- Approx. length*: 158 mm/6.2 in
- Approx. width**: 131 mm/5.1 in
- Approx. height**: 71 mm/2.8 in
- Approx. weight: 840 g/29.5 oz
Optical coatings: SWAROTOP, SWARODUR, SWAROBRIGHT · Functional temperature: -25°C to +55°C (-13°F to +131°F) · Storage temperature: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F) · Submersion tightness: 4 m (13 ft) (inert gas filling)
* with lowered eyecups
** at interpupillary distance of 64 mm (2.5 in)