Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £2,659.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
How do we rate the condition of our Used Canon EOS 1DX Mark II Body
Condition - Exc+ (Good, optics clean/unmarked, noticeable signs of use)
Actuations - Sub 114,000
Included Accessories Box, Battery, Charger, Manual, Strap, Body Cap, Cables.
MPN - 283028000045 || Clifton's Code – 12572533
Key Features of the Canon EOS 1DX Mark II Body
Seize the moment in all situations with the 20MP EOS-1D X Mark II. With lightning fast and precise focusing, image quality with high latitude, incredible levels of detail and sharpness even in low light and 4K movies all from a CMOS sensor designed and made by Canon, the EOS-1D X Mark II enhances the professional photographer’s creative workflow as never before.
- Capture subjects with exceptional image quality
- Deliver sharp images with incredible AF precision
- Ultra high-speed and reliable performance for capturing every moment
- Advanced 4K movie shooting brings your stories to life
- High-speed image output and management
A stunning Canon 20.2 MP CMOS sensor with Dual Pixel CMOS AF and a high latitude raises the benchmark for a professional DSLR.
Expanded 61-point AF system with 41 cross-type AF points, all individually selectable and illuminate red in viewfinder. Even at f/8, all 61 AF points with 21 cross-type points are selectable**. Increased AF precision and tracking with AI Servo AF III+.
Dual “DIGIC 6+” processors and a new mirror drive system enable ultra high-speed continuous shooting up to 16fps in Live View mode plus a dust-proof and drip-proof body ensures reliability and endurance.
Capture 4K movies up to 60p internally to new generation CFast 2.0TM media. Incredible focusing with Dual Pixel CMOS AF allows smooth focus transitions while 4K frame grab allows 8.8 MP stills to be taken from a single 4K scene.
Built-in GPS logs allow accurate tagging of images to make cataloging easier. Transfer your images and movies via built- in Ethernet, SuperSpeed USB3.0 or over Wi-Fi*
* Optional Wi-Fi connectivity via WFT-E8 (5Ghz band supported) or WFT-E6. ** 61 AF and cross-type AF points with select lenses only
- Type: 35.9 x 23.9 mm CMOS
- Effective Pixels: Approx. 20.2 megapixels
- Total Pixels: Approx. 21.5 megapixels
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2
- Low-Pass Filter: Built-in/Fixed
- Sensor Cleaning: EOS integrated cleaning system
- Colour Filter Type: Primary Colour
- Type: Dual "DIGIC 6+"
- Lens Mount: EF (excludes EF-S / EF-M lenses)
- Focal Length: Equivalent to 1.0x the focal length of the lens
- Type: TTL-secondary image-forming phase-difference detection system with dedicated AF sensor
- AF System/ Points:
- 61 Point / max of 41 cross-type AF points inc 5 dual cross type at f/2.8 and 61 points / 21 cross-type AF points at f/8 (11)
- The number of cross-type AF points will differ depending on the lens.
- AF working range: EV -3 - 18 (at 23°C & ISO100)
- AF Modes:
- One Shot
- AI Servo AF (AI Servo AF III+)
- AF Point Selection:
- Automatic selection: All 61 point AF (based on EOS iTR AF setting)
- Manual selection: Single point AF (selectable points 61, 15, 9 or cross type only points selectable)
- Manual selection: Single point Spot AF
- Manual selection: AF point Expansion 4 points (up, down, left, right)
- Manual selection: AF point Expansion surrounding 8 points Manual selection: Zone AF (all AF points divided into 9 focusing zones)
- Manual selection: Large Zone AF (all AF points divided into 3 focusing zones)
- AF points can be selected separately for vertical and horizontal shooting
- Selected AF point display: Superimposed in viewfinder and shown on Quick Control screen
- AF Lock: Locked when shutter button is pressed half way or AF ON is pressed in One Shot AF mode
- AF Assist Beam: Emitted by an optional dedicated Speedlite
- Manual Focus: Selected on lens