Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Buy Now - Pay Nothing for 6 Months, means buy now and pay in full before 25/7/2020 (approx.) plus a £29.00 settlement fee and you will be charged absolutely no interest. You will be contacted by V12 Finance before the interest free period ends to explain your options. If you have not paid this sum in full by that date, interest of 19.9% APR representative will be charged from the date we told you your agreement was live. If you have made any partial repayments prior to this, interest will be charged only on the amount of credit that remains unpaid.
Price of Goods: £540.00
Pay 0% Deposit
Loan Amount £540.00
Total Payable on 25/7/2020 - £540.00 + £29.00 settlement fee
Cost of loan if paid by 25/7/2020 = £0.00
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
How do we rate the condition of our Used Nikon 10x32 HG DCF
Condition - Exc++ (Very good, fully working, moderate signs of use)
- Finely balanced compensation of aberrations
- Diopter adjustment ring locking system prevents unintentional rotation
- Excellent performance at temperatures as low as -20°C
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Ergonomic 3D design for greater ease of holding
Included Accessories Strap, Lens Cap, Objective Caps. Leather Case
MPN - 700909 || Clifton's Code -14013164
KEY FEATURES OF THE NIKON 10X32 HG DCF
The new HG L series binoculars feature the outstanding optical standards of their predecessors while substantially reducing the weight of 42mm objective diameter models. Eco-friendly materials have been newly adopted to lessen impact on the environment.These high-grade binoculars are designed for a broad range of outdoor applications, from birdwatching to astronomical observation.
Key Features: Nikon HG L DCF 10x32 Binoculars:
- Outstanding performance from superior optical technologies
- Original multilayer coating for all lenses and prisms ensures a high light transmission rate across a wide range of wavelengths and reduces flare and ghosts for excellent colour reproduction
- Prisms feature a phase-correction coating and a high-reflection silver coating to deliver enhanced resolution and brighter images
- Field flattener lens used in the eyepiece provides a sharper image up to the periphery
- Lighter weight (8x42HG L DCF/10x42HG L DCF)
- Weight has been greatly reduced despite large objective diameter - 795g for 8x42HG L DCF, and 790g for 10x42HG L DCF (compared with 980g for previous models) - by employing sturdy die-cast magnesium alloy and other light materials, such as eco-glass.
- All lenses and prisms employ eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic. The body, eyepiece lens cap, objective lens caps, case and strap are made from non-vinyl chloride materials.
- Comfortable viewing even with eyeglasses
- High-eyepoint design provides a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click adjustment facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint.
- Rubber eyecups are made from soft-touch silicon material
- Large focusing ring makes for easy operation, even when wearing gloves
- All models are waterproof and fog-free. Bodies are filled with nitrogen gas.
- Low temperature operation
- Enjoy excellent performance at temperatures as low as -20°C (-30°C for the 8x20HG L DCF / 10x25HG L DCF)
|Field of View (metres at 1000m)||114|
|Included Accessories||Case, strap, lens covers|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||32|
|Size (mm)||129 x 138|
|Fog proof||Nitrogen Filled|
|Minimum Focus Distance (m)||2.5|