Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £739.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
How do we rate the condition of our Used Zeiss Batis F2.8 18mm E-Mount Lens
Condition: Excellent – Very Good. Light Signs of use. Optics clean from scratches
Included Accessories Box, Manual, Body Cap, Lens Cap,Lens Hood
MPN - 2136-691 || Clifton's Code – 14022203
Key Features of the Used Zeiss Batis F2.8 18mm E-Mount Lens
This lens is ideal for achieving exceptional angles in landscape and astro photography. By virtue of the large image angle, the ZEISS Batis 2.8/18 allows you to capture high-quality architectural images with impressive interior shots – even in small spaces. It offers outstanding performance across the entire image field.
- Diagonal angular field of 99 degrees, making it ideal for landscape, architechtural and astro photography, along with unique interior shots of small spaces.
- Currently the shortest autofocus full-frame lens with fixed focal length on the market.
- Impressive image quality across the entire image field.
- Innovative OLED display to show focus distance and depth of field.
- Optics based on the ZEISS Distagon optical design, featuring 11 lens elements in ten groups.
- The floating elements design allows for consistently high image performance in the focal plane - from the minimum object distance to infinity.
- Creative freedom with the option of manual or autofocus.
- Dust and weather sealed.
- Focal length:
- 18 mm
- Aperture range:
- f/2.8 – f/22
- Lens elements/Groups:
- Focusing range:
- Free working distance:
- Angular field* (diag. / horiz. / vert.):
- Diameter of image field:
- 43,3 mm (1.7′′)
- Flange focal distance:
- 18,0 mm (0.71′′)
- Coverage at close range (MOD)*:
- 227 x 340 mm (8.9 x 13.4′′)