Why buy the Vanguard VEO 2 GO 265HCB Tripod?
Vanguard's VEO 2 GO 265HCB is a tall 26mm, 5 section carbon fibre travel tripod kit. Compact and light, the tripod also incorporates a single leg which can be quickly converted into a monopod. The kit has a compact ball head with a maximum payload of 6kg. The tripod is built for Professional and entry-level DSLR cameras, as well as mirrorless cameras with longer lenses. It is also superb for using bridge cameras and smart devices. It will work smoothly in portrait and landscape scenes.
Key Features of the VEO 2 GO 265HCB
- Inverted 5 section carbon fibre legs
- Folds easily for compact travel and superb portability
- Tall tripod reaching over 1.6m
- TPU grip leg which also functions as a monopod
- Rubberized Twist leg locks with new open to click feature.
- Easy cleaning and disassembly
- Robust T-50 Ball Head with large knobs and separate pan lock
- Supports a max payload of 6kg
- QS-64 ARCA compatible quick release plate.
- Secure headlock and central column top plate
- CNC machined aluminium alloy
- Reversible 2 section, telescopic centre column
- Retractable hook to add extra weight for stability
- Low-level photography with a reversing column and the Low Angle Adapter
- 3 angle independent Leg positioning at 21°, 50° and 80° - great for uneven environments
- Non-slip TPU grip
- Round rubber feet and short spikes included
Tall, Versatile and Built to travel
The 265HCB is superb for high and low-level shooting. With a max extended height of 163.5cm, you can reach great heights with this tripod. Perfect for shooting images from a birds-eye-view. The 2-section column is reversible for any low-level photography. You can also easily detach the ball head and use the Low Angle Adaptor.
T-50, ARCA compatible ball head
The ball head is ARCA compatible and is really simple to operate. With an ergonomic locking knob, users can set the tripod up with ease in all weather conditions. With a QS-64 ARCA Swiss compatible quick release plate, the head will quickly and simply mount and release effortlessly.
Free Spiked Feet
The 265HCB comes with a set of spiked feet, perfect for rough terrain - allowing you to work with peace of mind on beaches, in the mud and more.
Fighting against a gale? No bother. A well placed, retractable hook on the base of the centre column will allow you to give the tripod extra weight to resist the wind - just attach a bag or additional weights.
Open click twisting leg locks make this tripod incredibly easy to rinse down and wash after use.