Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujinon Lens
Using glass-mould aspheric lenses at the 5th and 7th elements is effective in increasing the maximum aperture (5th element) and reducing the overall thickness of the lens (7th element).
The final element, positioned as closely to the sensor as possible, makes the incidence angle of light reaching the sensor smaller and reduces vignetting and colour shading while helping to keep the lens's overall size small.
- Type: XF 18mm F2 R
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 7 groups (includes 2 aspherical elements)
- Focal length: (35mm format equivalent) f=18mm (27mm)
- Angle of view: 76.5°
- Max. aperture: F2.0
- Min. aperture: F16
- Aperture control: Number of blades : 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Stop size: 1/3 EV (19 stops)
- Focus range: Approx. 18cm - ∞
- Max. magnification: 0.14x
- External dimensions: ø64.5mm x 40.6mm
- Weight (excluding caps and hoods): Approx. 116g
- Filter size: ø52mm
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £549.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.