Fujifilm XF 23mm f1.4 R Fujinon Lens
With a focal length equivalent to 35mm in 35mm format, the FUJINON XF23mmF1.4 R is suitable for a wide range of applications including portraits and landscapes as well as more general photography. The fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 allows you to shoot hand-held in low light conditions, where zoom lenses would introduce camera shake, plus it creates beautiful bokeh for artistic images.
Dedicated lens design for use with Fujifilm X-Trans CMOS sensors
- The new lens design provides enhanced resolving power with high contrast to draw the maximum performance out of the highly descriptive X-Trans CMOS sensor.
- The fast f/1.4 aperture allows the user to create images with beautiful bokeh and helps reduce blurring in low light conditions.
- Lens distortion has been reduced to the absolute minimum using only optical rather than digital correction, thereby delivering the highest possible picture quality.
- The rounded seven-blade diaphragm ensures smooth bokeh even when shooting portraits or product shots at a medium aperture to maintain reasonable depth-of-field.
- All lens elements are treated with Fujifilm’s multilayer HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating) which delivers enhanced durability and ensures an even spread of light across the sensor.
Ideal focal length for day to day shooting
- The versatile focal length equivalent to 35mm in 35mm format means you can enjoy both a wide-angle and telephoto approach by using your own feet to adjust the distance or angle with the subject matter.
Distance indicator suitable for quick shots
- The FUJINON XF23mmF1.4 R features a camera-to-subject distance indicator and a depth-of-field scale on the barrel. Both are useful when manually pre-focusing to capture a fast moving subject, or minimise the shutter lag to capture a fleeting moment.
- The minimum working distance of around 28cm also makes this lens ideal for close-up shots.
High speed autofocus
- The lens uses an internal focusing system for high speed autofocus. The focusing lens group consists of three cemented lens elements and one aspheric lens element to keep weight down while the built-in high-torque DC coreless motor delivers ultra-fast AF performance.
Compact size and premium design
- The FUJINON XF23mmF1.4 R weighs 300g and measures just 63mm in length making it the most compact and lightweight lens of its class.
- Metal parts are used for the focus and aperture rings, which are designed to give just the right amount of torque and feel in use.
- The large front element gives the premium look of a fast lens, reminiscent of classic lenses from the past.
- Focal Length: 23mm
- Comparable :35mm Focal Length: 35 mm
- Aperture Maximum: f/1.4
- Minimum: f/16
- Camera Mount Type: Fujifilm X mount
- Format Compatibility: APS-C
- Angle of View: 63.4°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.02" (28 cm)
- Magnification: 0.1x
- Elements/Groups: 11/8
- Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Filter Thread: Front:62 mm
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 2.83 x 2.48" (72 x 63 mm)
- Weight: 10.6 oz (301 g)
- Package Weight 1.4 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 6.9 x 5.7 x 5.2"