Nikon 10-24mm f3.5-4.5 G AF-S DX Lens
* DX-format, ultra wide-angle 2.4x zoom lens with focal length ranging from 10 to 24mm (picture angle is equivalent to a focal length of 15 to 36mm in FX- and 35mm formats)
* Newly developed optical system features two ED glass and three aspherical lens elements
* Superior reproduction capability, with the distortion that is common with ultra wide-angle lenses dramatically reduced
* Silent Wave Motor (SWM) ensures smooth, quiet AF operation
* Two focus modes available - M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus)
* Seven-blade rounded diaphragm for natural blur effects
* Internal focusing (IF) system means the lens barrel length does not change during focusing
Focal length - 10-24mm
Maximum aperture - f/3.5-4.5
Minimum aperture - f/22-29
Lens construction - 14 elements in 9 groups (with two ED glass and three aspherical lens elements)
Picture angle - 109°-61°
Closest focusing distance - 0.24 m/0.8 ft. in AF mode, 0.22 m/0.7 ft. in MF mode
Maximum reproduction ratio - 0.2x
No. of diaphragm blades - 7 (rounded)
Filter/attachment size - 77mm
Diameter x length - (extension from lens mount) Appproximately 82.5 x 87 mm/3.25 x 3.43 in.
Weight - Approximately 460 g/16.2 oz.
Supplied accessories - 77mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-77, Rear Lens Cap LF-1, Bayonet Hood HB-23, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1118
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £949.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.