Nikon 14-24mm f2.8G ED AF-S NIKKOR
Extreme wide angle, fast aperture lens with a revolutionary optical design.
This remarkable professional lens features a Nano Crystal coating to reduce the effects of ghost and flare, and delivers edge-to-corner sharpness that can surpass that of equivalent fixed focal-length lenses.
- Professional, extreme wideangle zoom NIKKOR lens.
- 14-24mm zoom range (DX equivalent: 36-105mm).
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for whisper quiet and fast autofocus.
- ED glass to minimize chromatic aberration.
- Rubber mount seal.
- Instant manual focus override (M/A or M switching).
- Integrated hood.
- Soft pouch CL-M3 included.
14 elements in 11 groups (with 2 ED glass elements, 3 aspherical lenses and one Nano Crystal Coat)
114° - 84° (90° - 61° with DX-format camera)
|Minimum focus distance||
0.28 m/0.9 ft. (with focal length 18-24 mm)
|Maximum reproduction ratio||
|No. of diaphragm blades||
Internal Focusing (IF) system; autofocus with a built-in SWM and manual focus
|Diameter x length (extension from lens mount)||
Approx. 98×131.5 mm/3.9x5.2 in
Approx. 970 g/34.2 oz.
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £1,619.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.