Browse the categories below to reveal specially reduced items to go with this product, then click and add them to create your own unique bundle with discounted price.
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Buy Now - Pay Nothing for 6 Months, means buy now and pay in full before 30/11/2020 (approx.) plus a £45.00 settlement fee and you will be charged absolutely no interest. You will be contacted by V12 Finance before the interest free period ends to explain your options. If you have not paid this sum in full by that date, interest of 19.9% APR representative will be charged from the date we told you your agreement was live. If you have made any partial repayments prior to this, interest will be charged only on the amount of credit that remains unpaid.
Price of Goods: £399.00
Pay 0% Deposit
Loan Amount £399.00
Total Payable on 30/11/2020 - £399.00 + £45.00 settlement fee
Cost of loan if paid by 30/11/2020 = £0.00
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Nikon 85mm f3.5G ED VR AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR
Compact and lightweight DX format Macro lens with high-quality optics. Equipped with Nikon's second generation Vibration Reduction system, it delivers steady images to both the sensor and viewfinder, enabling more flexible hand-held shooting. The 1:1 reproduction ratio enables life-size close-ups of extremely fine textures and details. The smooth autofocus delivered by the Silent Wave Motor combines with the internal focus system to make it ideal for getting really close to subjects. Easy to handle, this is the perfect lens with which to explore the world of close-up photography.
- Compact and lightweight DX-format 85mm Macro lens (35mm equivalent approx: 127.5mm).
- 1:1 reproduction ratio offers life-like close-ups.
- Closest focusing distance: 0.286 m.
- ED (Extra low Dispersion) glass ensures crisp results.
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system: lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4 stops slower.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast and accurate autofocus.
- IF (Internal Focusing) design for fixed lens length.
- Non-rotating front element allows use of lens mounted flash accessories.
Filter Size 52mm