Nikon 16-35mm f/4G ED VR AF-S Nikkor Lens
Ultra wideangle zoom NIKKOR lens, designed for use with Nikon's FX-format SLRs.
The World's first ultra wide-angle lens to boast vibration reduction, it delivers amazingly steady images to both the sensor and viewfinder. The superior optical design offers superb performance, delivering outstanding resolution and contrast in diverse conditions. Great value for money, this versatile, take-anywhere lens is a superb option for photographers on a budget.
- Ultra- wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/4 aperture.
- 16-35mm zoom range (DX equivalent: 24-52mm).
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system. Lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4 stops slower.
- Exceptionally high optical performance.
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare.
- ED (Extra low Dispersion) glass and aspherical lens elements ensure high resolution and superior contrast.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus.
- Durable magnesium body with rubber mount sea
||17 elements in 12 groups (with two ED glass elements, three aspherical lenses and Nano Crystal Coat)
||107° - 63° (83° - 44° with Nikon DX format)
|Closest focus distance
||0.28 m/0.9 ft. (throughout entire zoom range)
|Maximum reproduction ratio
|No. of diaphragm blades
||Autofocus with a built-in SWM and manual focus
|Diameter x length (extension from the camera’s lens-mounting flange)
||Approx. 82.5 × 125 mm/3.2 x 4.9 in.
||Approx. 685 g/1.5 lb.
||77mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-77, Rear Lens Cap LF-1, Bayonet Hood HB-23, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1120