Fujifilm GFX 100S £450 Trade-In Bonus
Available against Full Frame and Medium Format Cameras
Claim a £450 Trade-in Bonus against the Fujifilm GFX 100S Medium Format Camera when you trade in any working Full Frame or Medium Format interchangeable lens camera.
The new GFX 100S offers a huge 102MP BSI CMOS 44x33mm sensor sits snuggly within this compact and easy to handle body. The smaller design boasts IBIS with up to 6 stops of compensation and is also weather-resistant, meaning you no longer have to restrict your medium format photography to the confines of the studio. The NEW GFX 100S builds on the reputation of its predecessor, the GFX 100. Fujifilm’s philosophy of portability and mobility is one that aims to take medium format photography to places its never been before.
How do I claim the £450 Trade-In Bonus?
There are simple steps to claim your trade-in bonus:
- Send us a PX Quote request using our Used Equipment Enquiry Form here >
- We send a quote based on the details provided
- Prepare your items ready for pick-up using our free collection service
- We contact you with the final trade-in quote and apply this against your order**
- Submit a claim via https://fujifilm-connect.com/promotions/ once you have received your GFX 100s to receive your £450 bonus - claims can be submitted from 04/03/21 with a deadline of 31/05/21.*
*The offer is available on purchases made between 04/03/21 until 30/04/21. If you have pre-ordered your GFX 100S then we will provide a sales invoice receipt showing the date the camera was received.
**if the trade-in is after your paid order or via finance we would pay the agreed value via BACS