Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Buy Now - Pay Nothing for 6 Months, means buy now and pay in full before 27/8/2020 (approx.) plus a £29.00 settlement fee and you will be charged absolutely no interest. You will be contacted by V12 Finance before the interest free period ends to explain your options. If you have not paid this sum in full by that date, interest of 19.9% APR representative will be charged from the date we told you your agreement was live. If you have made any partial repayments prior to this, interest will be charged only on the amount of credit that remains unpaid.
Price of Goods: £1,290.00
Pay 0% Deposit
Loan Amount £1,290.00
Total Payable on 27/8/2020 - £1,290.00 + £29.00 settlement fee
Cost of loan if paid by 27/8/2020 = £0.00
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Fujinon Techno-Stabi TS-X 14x40 Binoculars
- 14x magnification binoculars offering the world's best vibration correction angle of ±6°
- Outstanding optical performance
- Stylish design providing a firm grip
- Water-resistant construction for added reliability
The Fujinon Techno-Stabi TS-X 14x40 Binoculars offer outstanding optical performance with 14x magnification and the world’s best vibration correction angle of ±6°
Perfectly suited for outdoor, wildlife and astronomical observation, marine applications and remote monitoring of industrial facilities as well as being perfect for sports events and live concerts.
14x magnification binoculars offering the world's best vibration correction angle of ±6°
- The TS-X 1440 features an image-stabilizing function, based on Fujifilm's optical and mechanical design technologies nurtured with its development of interchangeable lenses for digital cameras and broadcast lenses. The use of a gyro sensor enables accurate detection of even the smallest of vibrations and controls the prism inside the body at a high level of precision to achieve the vibration correction angle of ±6°. Despite its high 14x magnification, the binoculars allow users to see a distant object with minimal shake.
- Tracking response, which typically occurs when the binoculars are panned horizontally, is well-improved.
Outstanding optical performance
- The use of the large objective lens elements with the effective diameter of 40mm achieves an advanced level of light-gathering power. The company's unique “EBC Multi-Coating” is applied to control flare and ghosting while enhancing light transmittance to provide a bright view. That means they can be used for astronomical observation in low-light conditions.
- Chromatic aberration is controlled by optimally positioning four objective lens elements in three groups and six ocular lens elements in four groups. This delivers edge-to-edge sharpness.
Stylish design providing a firm grip
- The TS-X 1440 has a stylish appearance with beautiful rounded edges. Slip-resistant rubber coats the entire body so that users can enjoy a firm grip with both hands. The binoculars offer great operability due to the optimized positioning of diopter rings and On/Off switches for power and image stabilization.
Water-resistant construction for added reliability
- The TS-X 1440's water-resistant construction and floating design means users can use them for whale watching at the sea, for example, with peace of mind.
What’s in the box?
- Lens cover
- Eyepiece cover
- AA alkaline batteries (× 4)
- Cleaning cloth
- Operation manual