Fujinon Techno-Stabi TS-X 14x40 Binoculars
- 14x magnification binoculars offering the world's best vibration correction angle of ±6°
- Outstanding optical performance
- Stylish design providing a firm grip
- Water-resistant construction for added reliability
The Fujinon Techno-Stabi TS-X 14x40 Binoculars offer outstanding optical performance with 14x magnification and the world’s best vibration correction angle of ±6°
Perfectly suited for outdoor, wildlife and astronomical observation, marine applications and remote monitoring of industrial facilities as well as being perfect for sports events and live concerts.
14x magnification binoculars offering the world's best vibration correction angle of ±6°
- The TS-X 1440 features an image-stabilizing function, based on Fujifilm's optical and mechanical design technologies nurtured with its development of interchangeable lenses for digital cameras and broadcast lenses. The use of a gyro sensor enables accurate detection of even the smallest of vibrations and controls the prism inside the body at a high level of precision to achieve the vibration correction angle of ±6°. Despite its high 14x magnification, the binoculars allow users to see a distant object with minimal shake.
- Tracking response, which typically occurs when the binoculars are panned horizontally, is well-improved.
Outstanding optical performance
- The use of the large objective lens elements with the effective diameter of 40mm achieves an advanced level of light-gathering power. The company's unique “EBC Multi-Coating” is applied to control flare and ghosting while enhancing light transmittance to provide a bright view. That means they can be used for astronomical observation in low-light conditions.
- Chromatic aberration is controlled by optimally positioning four objective lens elements in three groups and six ocular lens elements in four groups. This delivers edge-to-edge sharpness.
Stylish design providing a firm grip
- The TS-X 1440 has a stylish appearance with beautiful rounded edges. Slip-resistant rubber coats the entire body so that users can enjoy a firm grip with both hands. The binoculars offer great operability due to the optimized positioning of diopter rings and On/Off switches for power and image stabilization.
Water-resistant construction for added reliability
- The TS-X 1440's water-resistant construction and floating design means users can use them for whale watching at the sea, for example, with peace of mind.
What’s in the box?
- Lens cover
- Eyepiece cover
- AA alkaline batteries (× 4)
- Cleaning cloth
- Operation manual