Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Fujinon Lens
A fast F1.2 lens with a focal length of 85mm* that delivers beautiful background bokeh so it's ideal for portraiture.
The lens' incredible resolving power is thanks to a new optical design featuring 11 elements in 8 groups. Two ED (extra-low dispersion) elements and one double-sided aspherical element are used to control spherical and chromatic aberrations, while a further four of the elements feature convex surfaces to ensure excellent light coverage, even when shooting wide open.
Like other XF lenses, the XF56mmF1.2 R is designed to be comfortable in use and has a premium quality look and feel.
- Focal Length: 56mm
- Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 85 mm
- Aperture Maximum: f/1.2
- Minimum: f/16
- Camera Mount Type: Fujifilm X mount
- Format Compatibility: APS-C
- Angle of View: 28.5°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.30' (70 cm)
- Magnification: 0.09x
- Elements/Groups: 11/8
- Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Filter Thread Front:62 mm
- Dimensions: (DxL) Approx. 2.88 x 2.74" (73.2 x 69.7 mm)
- Weight: 14.29 oz (405 g)
- Package Weight: 1.65 lb
- Box Dimensions: (LxWxH) 6.9 x 6.1 x 5.5